Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkrazy

Right off the assembly line
e-messenger - web based messaging for everyone, everywhere !

What is e-Messenger?
e-Messenger is a web application that enables you to chat with your MSN, AOL and Yahoo buddies without having to install any program or Java applet. All you need is a JavaScript enabled browser and you're set to go and use e-Messenger. Even if you're behind a firewall. 8) >>

visit: *www.e-messenger.net

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Yupp .. Aadi told me abuot it last night .. Its nice service .. I logged in to my MSN account after 4 months last night .. :p

Sourabh

Laptoping
I knew this after being in that conf when aadi told bat abt the e-messenger that batty wod be the first person to post in this thread

thts y i din post it before :p

me too logged in my MSN account after a month or so :)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Lol .. Thanx yaar :p .. I dunno why I hate MSN so much .. :p .. Thats why I havent installed Windows messenger and MSN messnger on my system .. This thing rox ..

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
yeah e-messenger... am using the mobile version to log on to MSN for a year now.. its a good service... works with all .net passports.. unlike msn mobile which works only with hotmail/msn/passport domains...

cyberia.in

In the zone
found out abt this a bit late, tried it 2day, this service rocks for ppl like me who don't wanna hos system resources

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
gud in situations where installation of software is restricted ... like in offices ... nd u still need to stay in touch with buddies !!

theraven

Technomancer
dunno i like msn messenger
its yahoo thats been giving me problems ...
ugh i'm this close to hating IM's
anyways e-messenger has been ard for quite sometime .. i never tried it tho

busyanuj

In the zone
yeah, it's a good service.
I use it for logging onto messengers whenever I have to login from my dad's comp.

Charley

Just Do It
Thats great, it reduces the prob of opening up each msgr and checking it indvlly.

Nice piece of info.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
woah!!! nice service this one is
heheh very good option if you dont want
to install those Ram hogging programs
thanks for the heads up
:)

Charley

Just Do It
But a query here, how do u know that a person is online to send him an IM in yahoo after login ?

Charley

Just Do It
mukul said:
all of u can use trillian

4 in 1
cool dude!!!!!!

its a software which needs to be installed
:?

but e-mess is a werbsite which doesnt require anything as a software. 8)

ravimevcha

Journeyman
gr8 services..it really help in situation where Messenger application is not installed...

Good Interface too....Like it.

cheetah

In the zone
When u login, The contact list appears. All the icons are of orange color.....But if ur Buddy is online...his ID will appear in Red or some different color.

To use it u have to turn off Firefox or other Popup Blockers....Becasue if someone from ur contact list sends u an IM a new popup chat window will open, using which u can chat with ur buddy....

:arrow: It just rocks...

achacko@dataone.in said:
But a query here, how do u know that a person is online to send him an IM in yahoo after login ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom