E-book reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Hey, is ane1 using an ebook reader? Can u tell me a little abt ur xperiences? Also which is the cheapest in the market? And the most imp ques of all: can I use one to read all those pdf files saved on my comp (dwnldd from torrent sites ;)) without having to be online? If there is already a post on this can u pls direct me to it by providing a link? Thanx.

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Apart from the fact that you should have skipped mentioned about downloading from torrents and then almost giving a wink,i think decent mobiles like imate with windows mobile or iphone provide better value for money.
I almost read the book atleast 3 hrs daily on either of the above.
Infact the convinence is unsurpassed.

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
well u can't deny the fact that nearly every1 using a pc with an internet connection is using some software which is not legally acquired. As for reading on the phone, I m currently using an n70 but I find the screen too small and hence looking for an alternative. I'm in no mood to buy a new phone which wud cost me more than 5 grand, hence looking 4 something cheaper. I hope there is a reader which costs less than 5K. If not, then forget it I don't want 1 but I personally feel there is a big market for e-readers if ony they were to be a bit economical.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Only two major e-book readers are Amazon Kindle and Sony e-book Reader and I prefer Amazon Kindle and you have to purchase it from Amazon online store and is not available in India. Sony e-book reader is avaialble but is very very costly.

Nice alternate for you will be Nokia N800 Internet Tablet.

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Only two major e-book readers are Amazon Kindle and Sony e-book Reader and I prefer Amazon Kindle and you have to purchase it from Amazon online store and is not available in India. Sony e-book reader is avaialble but is very very costly.

Nice alternate for you will be Nokia N800 Internet Tablet.

the n800 doesn't seem to be compatible with gsm or cdma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom