E 51 users(or interested ones) group discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinawall

Broken In
HI !

recently started using Nokia E51. so just though of having some discussion among the users as well as other ones regarding some issues which i read in many sites in net.
1st of all i would like to know if we have anyone who has updated to 200.34.36? if yes then is there any problem faced afterwards? as i read in many forums that some people faced problems after updating . So for now i am using 100.34.20. (29.09.2007) version and its running perfect. what about others?

anispace

dattebayo
The new firmware is region specific(not for India). Whenever I run Nokia Software update it doesnt show any new firmware updates.

And anyways the 100.34.20 firmware is just fine except for the green tint when using camera at night which even the new fw doesnt solve.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If you are getting a green tint on the camera images in low-light, try setting the white balance to 'Fluorescent'.

OP
chinawall

chinawall

Broken In
The new firmware is region specific(not for India). Whenever I run Nokia Software update it doesnt show any new firmware updates.

And anyways the 100.34.20 firmware is just fine except for the green tint when using camera at night which even the new fw doesnt solve.

well when i run the update software it says update available but i dont dare:) today went to nokia care they cheked my mobile and said that it doesnt require update( although they agreed that update is available and just that they needed to connect nokia singapore to check if my set rquires a one )
anyway everything is fine so no need for update.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
You must update to the latest firmware. It could have some important bug fixes, performance updates,etc. It is always recommended to stay up-to-date.

OP
chinawall

chinawall

Broken In
went to nokia care and installed the latest firmware. Everything is fine.:D

24-04-2008
RM-244
E51(231.02)

how about others? any of u upgraded? any problems after new firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom