DVD drive and Hibernate Problem plz help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken In
1) My dvd writer cant read digit DVDs issued after december 07. some of the DVDs of dec'07 can be read by my dvd writer. although CDs are running. other DVDs are running with no problem. Only digit dvds are not running.

2) I m also having problem with hibernation. Whenever i boot up my system after hibernation it freezes at "Resuming Windows" screen. Then i have to restart it.

Can anybody tell me solution?

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
1) My dvd writer cant read digit DVDs issued after december 07. some of the DVDs of dec'07 can be read by my dvd writer. although CDs are running. other DVDs are running with no problem. Only digit dvds are not running.

2) I m also having problem with hibernation. Whenever i boot up my system after hibernation it freezes at "Resuming Windows" screen. Then i have to restart it.

Can anybody tell me solution?

1. You have some faulty DVDs from Digit and that's why they are not running in your DVD drive. Please contact with the customer care of Digit and ask for a replacement DVD.

2. I think that the hiberfil.sys is corrupted. Please disable hibernation first and delete the file from the Windows installation partition and re enable Hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom