DVD creator software help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a movie in my pc vich is a video clip.
i used nero but the file vich i want to burn isnt in the supported format.:(
i need a software which can burn the video clip i have on the dvd in the format vich can b played on the DVD players also.And i need a freeware or a trial version vch can burn my full clip to dvd.
i already have used DVD super creator trial version but i can create upto 5 min only.
:confused:

hey plz help

Last edited:

johnthedevil

Broken In
*www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/SUPER.shtml

Super can convert the file to stand alone player playable format and then you can use nero to burn the file to a disk

P.S. Which version of nero are you using: I thought Nero 7 and above had came Vision or Recode or something similar named to convert the files to the stand alone format if
the required codecs are available in the system!

johnthedevil

Broken In
Hmmm. . . . I told you to download SUPER from
*www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/SUPER.shtml
:arrow:and not this
*www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Codec-Packs-Video-Codecs/Super-DVD-Creator.shtml
which is what you are talking about!

Anyways here are another software that is easy to use

*www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/CD-DVD-Rip-Other-Tools/ConvertXtoDVD.shtml

:!:The above is a shareware and will integrate a watermark to your video! But it is the easiest out there :)

And if you are leaned only towards freeware then the below but since i donot know much about it i cannot gauruntee it. . :(

*www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/CD-DVD-Rip-Other-Tools/D2MP.shtml

hydengene

Right off the assembly line
ipod software download

Hi guys how r u all , here i would like to suggest you a site where you can download various categories of ring tones for free and even the various i ppod related stuff.Thanks for the site.*jmpbi.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.