Dudes from bangalore

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I tried calling chicha but he has gone to college.. so I could not contact him, called abhi_10_20, he is ok with tmro. so let do the meet tmro. 17th, but im not sure about the time.

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
sorry about that charan.
mum did tell me that some one called.
sorry

yes count me in.
tom sunday the 17th of feb at lewis square @ 12:00.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
guess the thread was lost....nehowz gettin it right back on track....i hv my papers over n m out of blr from 19th june - 16th july.....i guess graduates r done wit their papers n be wud b having frm 23-24th june i think....

so "dudes from bangalore" plz post ur possibilities for a meet ...ts been a while i suppose...

Enjoy~!
ArYaN

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hah.. its been long since I was in this thread :D .. no plans of meeting cause I got lot of work .. no weekend holidays too :cry: ..
so whats happening guys?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
So any meet this month? Im in a tight schedule .. but still if I can manage I will come for a meet :).

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
Boys (and girls if any) lets decide on a place to meet. I have couple of ideas. If we can arrange for enough vehicles, we can go for a weekend outing to some places 100-150 km from bangalore. I can arrange for a Gypsy King and Pulsar 180. If more vehicles can be arranged then we can have a nice weekend getaway. I can arrange the logistics e.g. food, tents etc.

Another good option to raise adrenaline levels would be to slug it out at Yuyutsa. Enough of CS, lets play paint ball.

What say team ?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
wassup guys!! .. been too busy with work ... cant catchup with the forum :(.. any ways, what are you guys doing now a days .. I work in a company which is located near Banashankari BDA complex.. I would like to meet a few of you guys in the week end if possible.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
wassup guys!! .. been too busy with work ... cant catchup with the forum :(.. any ways, what are you guys doing now a days .. I work in a company which is located near Banashankari BDA complex.. I would like to meet a few of you guys in the week end if possible.
Me me me.. I live near Banshankari BDA complex :D

Top Bottom