Dudes from bangalore

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Busy with application submission till Dec.18th. I can make it after that :) Actually Mehul is coming down to Bangalore tonight. If you guys can chalk up some plan then you can meet him.

I've already told him that it won't be possible for me. See if you guys can meet him.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Guys last monday (or was it tuesday?) Mehul, Charan and Me had a small meet. It was at pizza hut in front of my college (MSRIT). The meet was actually unexpected. We 3 "busy guys" happened to be at the right place at the right time! :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
infra_red_dude said:
Guys last monday (or was it tuesday?) Mehul, Charan and Me had a small meet. It was at pizza hut in front of my college (MSRIT). The meet was actually unexpected. We 3 "busy guys" happened to be at the right place at the right time! :D

Yea .. it was totally unexpected .... Two Linboys and one not so Lin boy :D :p

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
so ppl how are you all?
its been a long time we meet, any one intrested for a small meet, say sunday, ppl with exams, the meet can be for just for an hour or so.

what say you.
i am totally free. any day anytime.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
though i am from Shillong (*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55582) but since i m staying in B'lore (indiranagar) right now, i thought i will just make an entry here. any meets coming up?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:D Merry Christmas Guys :D

-------
1 small help.

can someone tell me which shop (sp rd, or any other) has Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 in stock?

btw are processors availabe at "e-zone".

my x-mas gift-

ppl frm Sony hav installed the HT at home, Tata Sky also installed.

only two more things left, 1- c2d & 2- gfx. card :D

sourav123

Thinking Different
Hi,

I am also living in Bangalore (near Marathalli) for around 1.5 years. If there is a meet, I would be happy to join.

Last edited:
OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
sorry for the typo
but have you not heard "merry chrismas thari new year" ?
As is always i am ready for a meet any day any time any where.
if all the exams are over why not this sunday?

time and place.(you say yours)

any time any place.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
hey guys...happy new year 2 all of u n ur family...wish u all da best for the rest...of this year only....for other years, i wl be thr again....

last meet i met 6 ppl including acesuresh, abhi_10_20,nix,charan, chicha(christmas's spouse :) )...so hoping 2 c some more ppl dis time

Enjoy~!

Regards,
ArYaN

Top Bottom