Dudes from bangalore

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
how abt all goto to wonder la ??? or go karting and race it out ? though i hear that these days lots of accident in there coz of no proper maintainence of those cars.....hmm dont know really

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
hey abhi nice 2 c u back at digit... well our first meet was good... i think instead of chatting who is free or not, ppl i'ud say even if it is 2 guys... well go ahead and meet and have fun. coz i believe more than 2 doesn't sound happening.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
acesuresh said:
hey abhi nice 2 c u back at digit... well our first meet was good... i think instead of chatting who is free or not, ppl i'ud say even if it is 2 guys... well go ahead and meet and have fun. coz i believe more than 2 doesn't sound happening.
exacly! we had planz for a meet the next week... but ppl.. come forward...

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
acesuresh said:

:shock: :shock: that sounds gayish.

nix

gaurav_indian said:
:shock: :shock: that sounds gayish.

not necessarily...what he is sayin is...even if it is two people , we shoud meet, coz many ppl are not turning up.

ok , im in...
i think wonderla will be a good idea, or some pub? where we can just relax and get to knw each other..

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
a pub is a nice choice, the problem is that nethier me nor acesuresh smoke or drink.
I hate club music and acesuresh would die but not enter a pub.
so we will have to meet some place more audiable and cheap.
where is i_am_crack?

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
how abt a get together at MG Road Spencers as a start up.... v'll all meet there at around 10 in the morning.... Myself, Chicha and Infra_Red_Dude will be there.... How abt u Abhi_10_20 ??

acesuresh

Vice President of Cool
Good to know that abhi. who else wanna join in with us, abhi i have ur ph no,will keep u updated on further improvements... geeee

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
sorry guys, me got GRE classes on weekends. so i can't make it on weekends. i'm free on weekdays. but if ppl agree, then go ahead and haf a meet :) i can always meet some if not all on weekdayz.

Top Bottom