Dudes from bangalore

amitava82

MMO Addict
I don't think gaming is a good idea.. We can always play online using hamachi. So no point of bringing System to some place n play. I have a Laptop BTW, no pain :wink:

faraaz

Evil Genius
I stay on Koramangala Ring Road...I'm not saying where exactly till people decide whether they want to come or not. It's very close to Dell Office on Ring Road though...

And yeah, if you ppl dont want to game, then I'm at a loss for what we should do. No offense, but standing around in Cubbon Park going..."yeah...hi...I'm faraaz" gets boring after the first 5 minutes...

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
awwww....... out of so many guys only 3 of you were able to meet up? I am not really into this thread now as I have got my exams and since you guys had decided to meet up sometime this month, I had unsubscribed. I'll get back here soon. Please do keep us all posted. Messaging each other works, but not all of 'em will come to know( I don't own a mobile :( )

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hmmm.. thats ok folks. the first meet (yeah yeah.. only 3 of us) is over. now we'll organise a meet which is convenient to all. let us know when ur exams are over.

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
man thats what we were trying to do. But no one wants to come.

i am free so please decide and we will meet. what we do after we meet, lets worry that after we meet.

planetcall

Indian by heart
Lets go for Internet Party....Gaming together. We will play together online and somebody having a good rig could be the host. Our ping would be below 100 and would be great fun. Though I dont play much but AOE2:Conquerors is still my favourite. Gogo.....

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
we cud meet 1st.....
newhere netime.........
acesuresh....where r u....
three of u had met naa....u guys decide.....

nix

internet party...not very keen.
no meeting in cubbon parks pls...
any other place other than parks would be fine..

Top Bottom