Dual Sim Phone under Rs 3K

Nerevarine

Incarnate
A friend of mine just busted his phone and needs a Dual Sim Phone (Nokia preferred) for under 3K.. The cheaper the better..

Any suggestions ?

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
if he want Nokia then the above mentioned model is the sole solution and if Samsung then go for this model :- Samsung Metro DUOS C3322: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

I purchased this phone almost 2months back for my DAD and i can assure that this will be a great phone... you can check eBay you might get Rs. 200/- less from FlipKart :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
one of the worst touchscreen mobiles out there. At 3k just avoid any kind of touch or odd thing. go for a plain old Nokia or a samsung alternate. Try too much and the end mobile will be a big failure.

aroraanant

Explorer
I am using Samsung 1232, thats the cheap and good dual sim phone out there.
If you don't want camera and wants a phone that FM Radio, Micro SD card support then get that eyes closed, its really good with a very good keypad

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
You Have To Increase 1k To Get Good Dual Sim Mobile...Micromax q80 Is Best For You...This Mobile Will Meet Your Requirement...!!It Is of 4k...!!It Have Dual Sim,Dual Camera,And It Also Support 3g...!!!

Top Bottom