Dual OS

Symbianlover

Always on net
I don't think it's possible to install windows in a Mac system or vice versa.The config was made for Mac not for windows.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Bootcamp lets you install Microsoft Windows operating system side-by-side to your Apple Mac OS.

From Boot Camp 3.0, Mac OS X 10.6: Frequently asked questions
What is Boot Camp?

Boot Camp is software included with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard that lets you run compatible versions of Microsoft Windows on an Intel-based Mac.

nisargshah95

Your Ad here
Bootcamp lets you install Microsoft Windows operating system side-by-side to your Apple Mac OS.

From Boot Camp 3.0, Mac OS X 10.6: Frequently asked questions

You can also find more instructions on Digit's FastTrack to Mac OSX of March 2010.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you own Apple hardware, then natively install Windows using Boot Camp.

If you want to run Windows on/in Mac OS X, then use Virtual machine.

If you want to use Mac OS X on your non-Apple machine, then this forum can't help you.

pauldmps

Banned
^^ I understand that it violates Apple's EULA & may be called piracy. But I just wanted to know if that can be done. Never heard that it can be done.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I understand that it violates Apple's EULA & may be called piracy. But I just wanted to know if that can be done. Never heard that it can be done.
Of course it can be done as Mac OS X is now working on Intel processors. Earlier it ran on PowerPC processors. Before booting, Mac OS X checks whether it is installed/being install on the correct system or not. Apple's motherboard EFI.

Top Bottom