Drum Lessons, South Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmanya

Journeyman
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew where i can learn to play the drums in south delhi. I tried googling it, but all i got was a "school of symphony" which was in dwarka(WAYYYYY to far) and some wierd guy called "Pepi/papi" with a mobile number that didn't work.
Anyone know someone?

OP
K

karmanya

Journeyman
Link seems promising, checking it out, already sent one email, should send maybe 5 more this evening.
I really should just type one out and BCC everyone

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
drums are easiest to learn yourself.
you mainly need to develop stamina and a good sense of rythem

true, you can always get a pair of sticks and bang whatever you want and lot of practice is indeed the way you get over things but until you get to know the way things work, your grip and pedal coordination it all goes in vain. I learned it the hard way ;)

@karmanya, just a piece of advice, if you're serious about it, keep changing your instructors time to time.

OP
K

karmanya

Journeyman
I can bang away for hours, i just don't know if what im banging actually has a rhythm or is just noise.
I play for my school marching band, but I'm pretty sure the grip and all will be pretty different.
Also, I know I shouldnt buy my own drumset till i get a few classes, but if and when I do buy one, which would you suggest?

The Outsider

Beneath The Eyelids
Well, all i see around are basic 6 piece kits and thats what i have too, though i'm getting sick of them. I'm planning to get a TAMA myself, though that aint gonna happen any soon, i've heard Pearls are good too. For a starter kit i recommend you get a basic one and get a better one later, rest it also depends on the genre of music you're inclined at.

*www.tama.com/
*www.pearldrum.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom