Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

In Most Wanted Carrera GT when accelerating from the start line the car always goes to the left a bit. Apart from that its a good car. The Lamborghinis in the game have a problem turning in a corner at high speeds (particularly the Murcielago). They understeer a lot. After crossing a certain speed you just can't get them turning in a desired direction. The Ford's perform much better in this aspect. No matter the speed they always manage to turn accurately. One of the things i don't like in the M3 is that the Nitro lasts only for a very short while (without producing any noticeable difference). Acceleration from standstill is also not lightning quick. Neither does the car feel particularly fast throughout its powerband. Actually after driving a whole range of awesome cars when we are finally given the M3 in the end of the game for the final run out of RockPort, it sort of felt disappointing as the car just didn't feel worth all that i did to complete the game.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^whoa that definetly hurts :( :p

i was so ******* excited when i got the M3 GTR at the end of the game :p

dude dont go tooo technical with Arcade games.:D

to me the only "Awesome" car in that game was M3, why coz its not a road car but a Race legend :twisted:

the M3 GTR has its own history (wikipedia:p), only 10road versions were ever made 8). & in MW both cars are pesent (road & race version).

K

krazyfrog

I only like M3 for its looks and engine sound. Not for its performance. It'd been better if they'd allowed customizing the cars performance and handling. But sadly thats not an option. Btw have you unlocked it in Carbon. It required completing that square thing to get the car. I haven't yet done that. So only managed to drive the car in the beginning in the chase with Cross.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
didnt play carbon much:(

but once i get 8600gt, i'll be practicing Drifting the M3 GTR in GTR2 :p (simulation races ka baapu:D).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom