dreamweaver queries ,plus some flash too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3060

A LOTR fan
hi,
please help me out in this

*how do i change the page resolution in dreamweaver ,i need the site to be in 1024*768.

*how do i make small flash box inside the site which has pictures in it & it changes continuously

help here is greately appreciated.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Both has nothing to do with Dreamweaver. Page size you define using css. And for images use some flash or js. Google, you will get so many of em for free.

OP
x3060

x3060

A LOTR fan
thanks a lot....

can u please tell me how to change to 1024*768 using css.

i have the images i want to display, i dont know how to put it in a flash box, that changes in ,say 5 sec.

toofan

Technomancer
I never maintained the page aspect by any property. What ever you make , fix its width to 1024 px. Like you can fix the table width or td width.
or the div width etc or the image holders or flash holders all should be have a fixed width.
And there is no use of the fixed height as web pages are easy to scroll down.

OP
x3060

x3060

A LOTR fan
i am new to this & learning, so kindly explain the steps....

*i have made a bg design of 1024*768, the prob is the page don't actually show that much,i cant see lower part.

*i did put the image on bg too, still ....

can u actually recommended anyother site creator,that's really noob friendly.
that has flash support., cause i have created flash menu with flash menu creator for the site.

thanks for help,i managed to change res to 1024*768.

*now is there a way that i can put a translucent scroll bar (black color), for a text content...
L-379, W-539
T-441, H-182
thats the size of text box i want to create.

as the sites layout is black, a translucent semi black or anyother color that matches is welcome as a scrollbar.

please help me in the creation of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom