Dreamscene in Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always want to play with my Windows XP ( I am also using Vista Ultimate as dual boot) and like to exploit different features. When I started using Windows Vista Ultimate, I was spelbound to see the DreamScene feature of Vista Ultimate. Suddenly an idea came into my mind why not have this Ultimate feature in Windows XP and here I will guide you how to perform this simple tricks in Windows XP.
First a brief introduction about DreamScene feature for those who are still ignorant about it. This is a special feature in Vista which is available only on Windows Vista Ultimate (Apart from that Bit Locker is another feature in Vista Ultimate). This is not a built in feature but available as a download only to Windows Vista Ultimate through Windows Update. With the help of this it is possible to give life to still boring wallpaper on the PC. Yes you can set moving wallpaper and that too set your favorite videos as........

Read the full tricks

aku

Gonna make it BiG
hey, is that legal?.. i mean is it going hands in hand with the EULA??? ;)

ahh.. my bad... i should have read it before posting any comment... i thought it might be some kinda hack/port of vista executables made to run on xp.
Btw. if memory serves me right... then i think it was me who was the 1st one to report about this feature of vlc/BSplayer in this forum

'Search' is your friend my dear... ;)

Last edited:

Voldy

The Dark lord
so whts the coool thing abt that its not a trick frm my point of view its a features that comes up with VLC.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I think this feature in available in other players also....:D such as powerDVD
neway....dats not so interesting feature :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom