Dragon Age III : Inquisition

Piyush

Lanaya
Another question.
How can I know beforehand when entering a new region via war council table that the enemies will be hard to kill. For example I was level 6 when I chose that region in which only 1 follower is allowed (the one in which there are undead)

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Another question.
How can I know beforehand when entering a new region via war council table that the enemies will be hard to kill. For example I was level 6 when I chose that region in which only 1 follower is allowed (the one in which there are undead)

you don't have to know. Take it as it is. If you die a lot, you will grow stronger by every fight you win.

Piyush

Lanaya
you don't have to know. Take it as it is. If you die a lot, you will grow stronger by every fight you win.

Ahh then its fine. I thought I was doing something wrong. 1 more thing, I just found a frost rune in a cave. Can I remove it from the weapon I imbune it (not done yet so asking) ?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Man, this game's worth it. If there'll be any offer below 2k, I might buy this.

Hoping the DLCs are going to be kickarse.

OFFTOPIC: It's a new year and all, so here you go.

[YOUTUBE]IitCQCaKi3E[/YOUTUBE]

The FEELS! Holy mother of God, the feels. That was the best RPG I had played.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Ahh then its fine. I thought I was doing something wrong. 1 more thing, I just found a frost rune in a cave. Can I remove it from the weapon I imbune it (not done yet so asking) ?

nope you can not. Save it for the best weapon. Better get the schematics to make it on your own. I have all the Runes.

ok now is the time for two important information.

1.Those who are seeking Tier 3 Schematics. Cradle of Sullivan is the place to go. Turn the place upside down. And leave at least one llot item in every loot bag or chest. Revisit and it will fill up with more items. MOST OF WHICH happens to be Tier3 weapon, armor and modification schematics. I almost got all of the tier3 ones except a few.

2. The Influence exploit. Get Farris the contract seller in your sky hold courtyard next to the weapon marchent by completing a fair amount of Sera's companion quest. Get to farris, start buying contracts, each contract will give you a significant influence boost, dont leave the trade window, and sell all the contracts after buying and get your money back. Once the contract is bought the influence gain is permanent, that translating to gain of Valuable inquisition perks. After you gain the influence and the money back, leave the trade window.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^You know what I did, I didn't recruit Sera, IDK why but she pissed me off. Now I'm learning how useful she could've been. Oh well, in the next playthrough then.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
This fereldan frostback is pawning me. I need to now focus on main story and get better gears. Will deal with this one when am level 12+... I don't know how you guys killed it

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
This fereldan frostback is pawning me. I need to now focus on main story and get better gears. Will deal with this one when am level 12+... I don't know how you guys killed it

12+ is too late, Frost back's loot will be irrelevant by then and you will have no fun to kill an under-level dragon, you will get better loot ( except the dragon bone, scale and tooth obviously ) in story line from a sack or box lying around somewhere. Same happened to me when i spent so many annoying hours to lure that abyssal high dragon, which sounded epic, then it came with level 14 :| i was at 16...i literally went to a corner, almost sat down and watched three other members beat the s#it out of him without losing half health.

- - - Updated - - -

^You know what I did, I didn't recruit Sera, IDK why but she pissed me off. Now I'm learning how useful she could've been. Oh well, in the next playthrough then.

thats....sad. It sounded like "you know what i did, i bought a Ferrari, but I got rid of the tell lamps" ..u know someday.. I will break a whole new tier3 magister staff upon the fking bald skull of Vivenne, for the insanely infuriating way she talks and nags...!!! but when I go to a fight that takes me on the knees...I have her on the party with the best gear i have.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
12+ is too late, Frost back's loot will be irrelevant by then and you will have no fun to kill an under-level dragon, you will get better loot ( except the dragon bone, scale and tooth obviously ) in story line from a sack or box lying around somewhere. Same happened to me when i spent so many annoying hours to lure that abyssal high dragon, which sounded epic, then it came with level 14 :| i was at 16...i literally went to a corner, almost sat down and watched three other members beat the s#it out of him without losing half health.

- - - Updated - - -

thats....sad. It sounded like "you know what i did, i bought a Ferrari, but I got rid of the tell lamps" ..u know someday.. I will break a whole new tier3 magister staff upon the fking bald skull of Vivenne, for the insanely infuriating way she talks and nags...!!! but when I go to a fight that takes me on the knees...I have her on the party with the best gear i have.
It seems I need Vivienne with me. I need some good tier 2 armor schematics. And tier 2 materials. Next time it will be me as mage, Vivienne, Cassandra and Iron bull. I need armor

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
It seems I need Vivienne with me. I need some good tier 2 armor schematics. And tier 2 materials. Next time it will be me as mage, Vivienne, Cassandra and Iron bull. I need armor

Tell me what class are you and what do you have. I will plan you a strategy.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Am level 9 mage with buff spells like barrier and revival. I have winters grasp and immolate. Chain lightning is a bonus.

Piyush

Lanaya
LEVEL--5-6??! 5-6?!! Frostback? Go home Inquisitor, you drank too much Ale in the Tavern.

You mean I have to be 9-10 to challenge Frost back?

Arent there any dragons I can fight at this point of time? What about that one who was fighting a giant in Coast?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
You mean I have to be 9-10 to challenge Frost back?

Arent there any dragons I can fight at this point of time? What about that one who was fighting a giant in Coast?

Frostback is the first one you should go for. I wont suggest it because, simply you do not have enough skills unlocked at level 5-6, also you do not have much options in choosing the right companions. You should at least have Viv or Iron-bull in your party. I'm not saying its impossible with your current skills and party, i'm just saying its unlikely.

So you want to know where the dragon flies away in storm cost leaving its pray half-dead? it flies off to an island called The Dragon Island. Access to this island can only be gained after the Red Lyrium Quest in Storm cost to capture their keep. After the Keep is captured, you will get to row a boat directly to that island. There....you will get to meet the toughest electric dragon of this game. Vinsomer...which i posted a SS earlier after killing it.

Top Bottom