Dragon Age III : Inquisition

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Give it a go, the min requirements state 8800 GT, thats an ancient card, so there's a good chance you might be able to pull off 30 + fps at low settings

the GPU is fine, problems the mobile processor, if its a dual core processor which i believe it is ( coz according to Intel all 2nd gen mobile i5 processors are dual core) , it wont be able to run the game. And even if it runs the game, the point is, it will be an excruciating experience. Its not like hes gonna buy it to play in that setup, so he's gonna have to blackflag it, so i kind a saving him some Gigs from his FUP

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Holy Shyte! I got used to the controls and darn, this game's worth the GotY award. So much to do and everything's exciting unlike Far Cry 4.

Been playing non-stop since 7 hours.

thejunglegod

Journeyman
Holy Shyte! I got used to the controls and darn, this game's worth the GotY award. So much to do and everything's exciting unlike Far Cry 4.

Been playing non-stop since 7 hours.

See I told you. :)
And true, so much effort has been put into the game and the visuals are just something that you can't keep looking away from.

Piyush

Lanaya
Dammit I should have tried my IPT account. There are more seeders as compared to public trackers. Like 1000 to 20

Downloading from fresh again.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Games pretty fun in PC performance wise too. Getting 50FPS average in 1440P at ultra.

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2014_12_18_23_14_14_499_zps145c41ef.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/DragonAgeInquisition_2014_12_18_23_08_13_935_zps3b167261.jpg

Last edited:

thejunglegod

Journeyman
Anybody reached the skyhold yet? I got goosebumps last night while playing . :)
The last time that happened was before the end of Mass Effect 3. Let's hope this doesn't have a similar ending. XD

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Anybody reached the skyhold yet? I got goosebumps last night while playing . :)
The last time that happened was before the end of Mass Effect 3. Let's hope this doesn't have a similar ending. XD

I spent last 8 hours in Hinterlands itself, and I haven't completed all the quests too. Man, I'm in love with this game. Sadly, FC4 got interesting too. So will continue this later.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
yeah, i think major decisions.. i dont know them myself but there are a lot of loose ends on my playthrough that arent on the default character like
Morrigan's baby with the Warden

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I spent last 8 hours in Hinterlands itself, and I haven't completed all the quests too. Man, I'm in love with this game. Sadly, FC4 got interesting too. So will continue this later.

leave hinterlands now. Craft more armors, don't craft weapons. Are you able to craft runes yet? on a different note, i found mobility issues with two handed warrior, which sounds realistic but annoying at times. BTW i found crafted stuff are often the best.

Top Bottom