Dragon Age III : Inquisition

gameranand

Living to Play
Wth they didn't included swimming for an open world game. Not good for a modern game.
Probably they don't have idea of how fantastic a water dragon battle can be.

Well, lets hope it would be as good as they are saying. :)

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
It would be good if they aren't attempting gameplay like DMC and story like 100m race again.

gameranand

Living to Play
This Mike Laidlaw guys basically fcked up the DAO series for good now giving noobish interview everywhere. :|

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Dragon Age series was never fcked up. The Dragon Age 2 was lil underwhelming because its predecessor gave birth to a hype the size of Alps. IT WAS still better than some totally-screwed up, badly written, poorly acted , equipped with mediocre combat/magic/inventory/character progress/junk NPC /items/quests RPG, online RPG and and MMORPG titles still laid over the internet that SUCKED BALLS!! The inquisition will rip all critics apart.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
This Mike Laidlaw guys basically fcked up the DAO series for good now giving noobish interview everywhere. :|

Dragon Age series was never fcked up. The Dragon Age 2 was lil underwhelming because its predecessor gave birth to a hype the size of Alps. IT WAS still better than some totally-screwed up, badly written, poorly acted , equipped with mediocre combat/magic/inventory/character progress/junk NPC /items/quests RPG, online RPG and and MMORPG titles still laid over the internet that SUCKED BALLS!! The inquisition will rip all critics apart.

:lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
Lets see if DA:I can live upto the hype they are creating. I ain't gonna buy that game anyway, Divinity Original Sins looks good purchase to me ATM.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
A reason (for me) why DA 2 failed is that we couldnt equip individual armor pieces to party members.. I loved doing that in DA1 because it gave a sense of progress and achievement..
Loved treasure hunting and going the extra mile in caves to uncover unique and awesome armor pieces.. Sadly, they just plain removed it and are following the same trend in DA I..

Also another reason-The amazing soundtrack.. DA2's tracks were plain mediocre...
(Memorable tracks from DA1: Leliana's song, Dragon age party camp theme, and the ending theme)
Good music always brings out the best emotions, especially in cutscenes like this

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I thoroughly enjoyed dragon age 2. Especially playing as a mage character. The combat was more console oriented with exploding bodies and all. The only drawback I would say as mentioned countless time is no armor modifications for companions. Dragon age III and witcher 3 is going to set a new bar for all RPGs. The vast world promised in both games are something to drool on. I just hope they don't downgrade the visuals for the sake of consoles like Watchdogs

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Not bad, i have to say frostbite engine is one of the best optimized engines ive ever seen
I mean if you compare the Graphics Quality/Demanding Hardware requirement ratio, Frostbite is probably on the top

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Not bad, i have to say frostbite engine is one of the best optimized engines ive ever seen
I mean if you compare the Graphics Quality/Demanding Hardware requirement ratio, Frostbite is probably on the top

I sixth and seventh this.

Top Bottom