Dragon Age III : Inquisition

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
OT: But Imagine a RPG with the story co-developed by Chris Metzen, the gameplay and environment by Bethesda Softworks (Same team behind skyrim and oblivion), Charecter interactions and dialogue by Bioware, Graphics engine by Crytek and published by Ubisoft and distributed by Valve (via awesome steam sales)

In another thread i portrayed some hypothesis on how Crysis 4 could release being such a mix as above but later thought it would be better idea to have "Angry Birds" on Crytek Engine. And ubisoft seriously no, they have just started to learn to get out of their POP/AC box

Akira

Augmented Nerd
So, we finally know quite a bit about the gameplay and the environment. Hell, u can play as Qunari too, this time. They have almost built it to a point where u can play through the story, but it'll still be releasing late next year :-(
More details:
The Beauty and Brutality of Dragon Age: Inquisition - IGN

gameranand

Living to Play
So, we finally know quite a bit about the gameplay and the environment. Hell, u can play as Qunari too, this time. They have almost built it to a point where u can play through the story, but it'll still be releasing late next year :-(
More details:
The Beauty and Brutality of Dragon Age: Inquisition - IGN

Quite old story. Already read it some months ago. Even after reading it I wasn't convinced that it would be nice game. Its simply because they said that it would be more like DA2 which wasn't good enough for me. Too easy, less variables, choices don't matter much, and not so good gameplay. The only good thing in the game was that the fight were fun to watch.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Purchase, duh. Though it also depends on how EA is planning to price the thing, which is what I'm worried about.

The Pricing will be Rs.3,499,Dead sure about that.
Even though im hyped about DA3,I'll Jack Sparrow this till Origin Christmas sale
Sorry Bioware
:oops:

gameranand

Living to Play
The Pricing will be Rs.3,499,Dead sure about that.
Even though im hyped about DA3,I'll Jack Sparrow this till Origin Christmas sale
Sorry Bioware
:oops:

I recently purchased DAO Ultimate Edition, even thought I don't know if I'll play that game ever again because game was damn good and I enjoyed it too much, but the price more than 1K is unacceptable to me, no matter how much I love the game.

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Yeah true, but I think we should wait for some extended gameplay preview which gives us a better look inside, before drawing any conclusions. As for me, I'm hopeful that it'll be better than or at least as good as Origins.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Yeah true, but I think we should wait for some extended gameplay preview which gives us a better look inside, before drawing any conclusions. As for me, I'm hopeful that it'll be better than or at least as good as Origins.

that is all we require :)

PS: Is your avatar siegfried from witcher ? He looks strangely familiar

Piyush

Lanaya
^^Thats from Witcher 1 na??? The one from that unit (I forgot the name of) whom we met in sewers

Also... waiting for some gameplay trailers... hoping this one to be better than DA2 (plz god)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
How big are Dragon age series World as compare to fallout 3 and Skyrim ? Last year i planned to start dragon age series after completing Skyrim , 13 months have been passed and i haven't completed its Main story yet .

Nerevarine

Incarnate
in terms of story, dragon age origins >>>>>>>>>>>>> skyrim
the main point is, dragon age is a very linear game in terms of gameplay.. you dont have open world freedom like skyrim, but in terms of story and actual impact of your decisions, dragon age is quite the opposite and vastly non linear.. whereas in skyrim, your actions have little to no impact..
Also, the charecters in origins are very memorable, they feel much much more humanly than the ones in skyrim

Top Bottom