Dragon Age III : Inquisition

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ It work just fine . No problem here . You can also buy from here - Buy Cheap CD-Key Dragon Age 3 Inquisition EA Origin CD-KEY GLOBAL - UnlimitedGameStore.COM

thejunglegod

Journeyman
That looks like a very shady link although i might not know what i'm saying. What exactly did you do btw, i'd be very interested to know. Did you order the game from the same link and digitally download it or did u order a hard copy of the game?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
That looks like a very shady link although i might not know what i'm saying. What exactly did you do btw, i'd be very interested to know. Did you order the game from the same link and digitally download it or did u order a hard copy of the game?

Digital from Origin MX . I Buy all EA games from origin MX because its cheap compared to Origin India price . Got battlefield 4 and Titanfall in past , so i think its very safe.You wont get hard copy in India unless you order from PlayAsia or other foreign store .

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I still feel that buying Inquisition now is a bad idea.. Its better to wait for DLC releases and stuff before buying, and who knows.. EA might revoke the ban of sale in india

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I still feel that buying Inquisition now is a bad idea.. Its better to wait for DLC releases and stuff before buying, and who knows.. EA might revoke the ban of sale in india

Yeah , if you are not in a hurry then wait . Though i am not sure about lifting ban since EA doesn't care anymore about India . First they increased the price of PC games to match Dollar price , then they abandoned Physical disk here and now this ban . Honestly , i didn't wanted to buy this , but being fan of Dragon age series and seeing positive reviews , decided to get it .

Piyush

Lanaya
So any news regarding its availability in India?
Anyways I was watching its stream on Twitch by DansGaming. Game looks so engrossing. Even though there were a couple of crashes in his XBox / PS (dunno which one of it was) , it still looks like a must play game from this year deliveries.

So far after watching for 1 hr only, the game looked like to me Skyrim (UI and NPCs variety) + DA:O (story pace and combat ) +Kingdoms of Amalur (RPG Skills elements)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I bought BF4 from US store during Black Friday deals last year. Bought Premium from G2A. *Star-Lord-like* No, problem, at, all.

I'm torn between DA:I or The Crew. (I know diff. genres, but money issues. :p)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I bought BF4 from US store during Black Friday deals last year. Bought Premium from G2A. *Star-Lord-like* No, problem, at, all.

I'm torn between DA:I or The Crew. (I know diff. genres, but money issues. :p)

Crew will be such a disappointment because of Ubisoft Server issue . Get DA : I , its on the league among the best RPG games available .

I'm still clueless on how to buy from another country. Can someone please just explain me how I can get hold of this game?

VPN is your friend mate . If you are interested to buy , I'say to wait for Amazon deal on black friday .

thejunglegod

Journeyman
I doubt they'll have deals on Amazon for a game that's just released. Anyways, thanks for the tip. So I used a vpn and went to g2a games, but I see a strict warning saying that the game is region locked and cannot be played in India. Advise please.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I doubt they'll have deals on Amazon for a game that's just released. Anyways, thanks for the tip. So I used a vpn and went to g2a games, but I see a strict warning saying that the game is region locked and cannot be played in India. Advise please.

Yes there is a warning , but it will work just fine . Same was the case with Fallout 3 . It was not available in India steam store . What i did was purchased the game from some foreign trader and activated it . It run just fine . Usually when Games get banned in some country it just mean that you wont be able to get physical copy . This doesn't stop Gamers from buying it from some other country or digitally from other online store .

thejunglegod

Journeyman
Digital from Origin MX . I Buy all EA games from origin MX because its cheap compared to Origin India price . Got battlefield 4 and Titanfall in past , so i think its very safe.You wont get hard copy in India unless you order from PlayAsia or other foreign store .

You said you got it from Origin.mx which doesn't open up using Hola VPN. Can you help please?

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. Also, I'm hoping the game is in english :p

EDIT2: Ok, I went ahead with the payment, but it refuses to accept my payment and just throws an error in my face. Any other site where i can get the game from?

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
You said you got it from Origin.mx which doesn't open up using Hola VPN. Can you help please?

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out. Also, I'm hoping the game is in english :p

EDIT2: Ok, I went ahead with the payment, but it refuses to accept my payment and just throws an error in my face. Any other site where i can get the game from?

G2A.com is pretty good. I bought BF4 Premium for half the price way back when it was released.

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Got it from the Uplay Ukraine link iittopper posted a few posts back. Nearly Rs. 1600/-. Fantastic price(deal's over now). Just goes to show how much EA rips off people on digital content.

thejunglegod

Journeyman
I tired it from g2a and from green man gaming, both of them had their payments rejected. Are you guys paying through paypal or something?

thejunglegod

Journeyman
Ok. I got it. Trick was to get the payment through paypal and i got it from Origin Mexico. Thank you iittopper and everyone else who pitched in with their inputs. The game is marvellous beyond measure though it gives me a very Guild Wars 2 feeling. But i loved that too so no complaints yet.

Top Bottom