Downloading Miniclip Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
guYS,
i want to download the miniclip games....so pls giv me the torrent or any other link ........as it is quite irritating to download from website
thnks in adv....
Ron

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^Once the flash file has loaded, you can goto Tools > Page Info > Media.
There select the file and Click on Save as to save the game..

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Or Use Website Extractor, or use FlashGet a download manager which helps to download flash files..

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Or save the whole page using Save>Webpage complete. Open the folder created in the location you saved the file, and delete all files except for the file for the game.

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Or save the whole page using Save>Webpage complete. Open the folder created in the location you saved the file, and delete all files except for the file for the game.

Guys I know this method…….but downloading through this method is quite irritating and time consuming………It is some wht impossible to download 100’s of game through this process...............

You can try installing the addon "DownloadEmbedded" in Firefox
Although it is used to download videos, it generally detects .swf files which are mainly what miniclip games are based on.
Once you open your fav game on miniclip.com. the DE icon should appear on your window. Click on it,
Select download slected items and then select the .swf file from that list it shows. Download it and enjoy :)
Plz note that this doesnt work for all games, but you can give it a try. (I'm doing the same now and have downloaded about 10 games :wink:)

ProDemon

Broken In
Try software like WEB COPIER/Recorder ( google it )

once installed you can choose file types to download, and it will download everything from any specific website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom