Downloading android apps

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have a Samsung Galaxy Y. I did register it with my gmail/play account initially in the shop itself after buying it. Now, when i login from my laptop to try download an app from play store, it says that the app will be installed soon, but nothing happens.

i tried connecting the phone with USB cable and then initiating the download, but still nothing happened. I have tata photon plus connection. I don't use wifi or internet on my phone. Is there a way to download the app directly to the lappy and then i'll transfer it via USB?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you can try a few of the browser extension but for native support you need to download straight to mobile else you may end up with compatibility problem.

Windows

Journeyman
I have a Samsung Galaxy Y. I did register it with my gmail/play account initially in the shop itself after buying it. Now, when i login from my laptop to try download an app from play store, it says that the app will be installed soon, but nothing happens.

i tried connecting the phone with USB cable and then initiating the download, but still nothing happened. I have tata photon plus connection. I don't use wifi or internet on my phone. Is there a way to download the app directly to the lappy and then i'll transfer it via USB?

The app is pushed remotely to your android device. You need internet access on your mobile phone for the download to complete. The only other method simple enough is to search for apks and then transfer via USB.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl

apk downloader it will only download apk, you need to dload data over wi-fi, else try torrents.

Top Bottom