downloaded email does not arrive the mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

kecik

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends! I have a server (Microsoft Small Business Server 2003), with Microsoft Exchange server, and my network has about 30 clients with 30 mailboxes. The problem is only to one computer, that the emails were downloaded from my ISP server, but afterward dissappear, does not arrive the destination. Also the POP3 downloader did many error. So, I installed PopCon.
It is much better, no more error. But, it happen to other client, that the emails were downloaded then go .... I don't know where. In the log file I can see that the emails were downloaded, but I can not find in my server ... where they go??? So far, I do emergency solution, for that certain client, I download the emails directly with the Microsoft Outlook. That is not a correct solution. Please help me. :-(Tks.

jay_jay

Broken In
i donot know the tech details but i found very similar prblms in their faq section of them

*www.christensen-software.com/popconpro/support.htm

else mail them of this issue

OP
K

kecik

Right off the assembly line
Thanks Jay,
I have searched in the FAQ, couldn't find my problems. I have many clients and only one has problem. I tried to "peep" inside PopCon folder, I did not find my lost email....
Anyhow, thanks for your suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom