Download Yahoo Messenger....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
i downloaded the yahoo messenger setup file from messenger.yahoo.com but the installation was online n the offline installation file of the setup was not saved onto my computer....

i want to know that how can i store the setup onto my pc for future installations ?

Thnx...

BlackBerry7100g.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
One more trick whenever you download online installer its name is like msgr8in.exe
Just y before the file name and redownload the offline installer. Url remains the same only file name should have extra y at start so here it becomes ymsgr8in.exe .
This will work always.

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
when u dwnload msngr frm d site, d setup is first copied to Temporary folder in your user account folder in XP....copy it from there...it doesnt stay for long....deleted as soon as the installation completes..!
when u dwnload msngr frm d site, d setup is first copied to Temporary folder in your user account folder in XP....copy it from there...it doesnt stay for long....deleted as soon as the installation completes..!

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Read my tut to download the messenger completely. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31071

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
What the.. I dont understand why so many replies were needed when the query was solved in the second post itself!

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I always do what piyush posted. But copy that file before the setup ends coz its deleted automatically after the installation.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
Vishal Gupta said:
I always do what piyush posted. But copy that file before the setup ends coz its deleted automatically after the installation.

Thanx vishal i forgot to post that it goes deleted after installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom