download managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Tech Geek said:
But when you resume winrar or winzip kinds of files they start from the begining.:sad:

@n2casey
No....It is true.... I also having such problem....It starts from the first....and I am not talking about RS downloads.

I use only FlashGet....It's easy for me.
DAP is Eyecandy though.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
dissel said:
@n2casey
No....It is true.... I also having such problem....It starts from the first....and I am not talking about RS downloads.

I use only FlashGet....It's easy for me.
DAP is Eyecandy though.

Strange! I never faced such prob even if I have d/l many compressed files & many times I have to pause them for at least 18 hrs. (since I was using dialup conn. that time).

thetechsavy

Right off the assembly line
As usual for firefox u can always use DTA and else you can go for Flashget quite god though in past it used to contain a Cydore spyware but it is now removed it is now giving Torrent downloader internally build in it

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
well it is depend on the server not the file! if server allow to resume than u can resume download otherwise not.
even if the server dosen't support resume than also there r lots of way to resume it. u can even resume to download of rapidshare free service :)

forever

filth is me
Desi-Tek.com said:
even if the server dosen't support resume than also there r lots of way to resume it. u can even resume to download of rapidshare free service :)
hows that ??, care to share with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom