Download Accelrator Plus : A must have

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
N

nipun_the_gr8

Sometimes cracks contain viruses. I am also using DAP 7.4.0.1 Cr***ed & ITS COOL !! I have tried maximum AntiViruses but none of them detected any virus in DAP.

Charley

Just Do It
I really cant understand why u ppl wanna use DAP .. Its got adware , u cud use others which r ad and spy free softies.

Infact I havent used DAP myself

OP
A

Ashwin Saxena

Use DAP and you will know why use DAP.Believe me. its fast and easy.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
no.
its just flashy looking software which gives you less flexibility and is less dependable.
if you dont believe me .. then go to any international forum and ask it ..
you will find people reccomending flashget over DAP.
even movie download sites, video download sites.. all reccomend flashget.

stop taking its side just because it looks good

-----
alibi

hyde

Broken In
what i recommend u guys that u should use flashget 1.65. it is really fast than anyother download manager

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
ok thanks to you all i gave up DAP
was using DAP for over a year now
and well frankly had no problems with it at all
only 1 glitch it wouldnt automatically start downloading the next donload in que
rather stops after downloading the current on going download
but FDM has this option besides it is a freeware
and i really needed a automatic download manager
so chucked out DAP and have started using FDM
but hey i dont have any commitments on FDM
i find a better product then FDM i'll move over :)

chinmay

Journeyman
Hmm...Well, guyz two days from today i had the impression that DAP totally sucks...and it sure did in free version ... it had adware + spywares which ate my bandwiths and slowed my computer ... but then i just downloaded a paid version...it was just working really fine and my downloads accelerated to a great extent ....and the best thing is Spybot S&D, Adaware and Norton Anti-virus didn't detect a thing this time :) . the maximum flash get could accelerate was around 35KBps ... but this thingie accelerated the speed upto 40 KBps ... so I would say go for FDM if you think D/Ms are not worth paying ... and if you want a real good thing then go 4 DAP ;)

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Download Studio

:roll: Is there any one heard of Download Studio. All the things mensioned here are not as powerful as Download Studio. DAP is just a zero when compared with Download Studio :!: . Now it is time to the move. But the drawback is it isn't free as every top of the line softwares. But it worth a try. You will never be disappointed for 15 days. And then you start disappointing because the free trial ends there. :wink:

OP
G

gxsaurav

Sometimes it makes me think, is there really an alternative to DAP, I have used

Flashget, good but not customisable like DAP, too many option
IDM, Sux with interface & management
FDM, Lacks the Power

we need a new one

Download studio itself is very big

chinmay

Journeyman
Full Version Of DAP is for $29.95 (approximately Rs. 1,305) .. i guess you won't like to spend so much on a Download Accelerator ... get a better connection instead :lol: :lol:

mAYHEM

Journeyman
I am using Getright and Flashget,they both work fine for me.Getright can be a alternate to DAP because it has many advanced features.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Better Download manager

Full vertion of Download Studio cost only $19.97 and that too with 30 day money back guarantee. It is better than DAP. You can try it Safely.
If you want to know more, go here - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24546

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom