doom 3 saved games??

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by beaditya, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaditya

beaditya Member

hey can any of you send me your saved games files of doom 3,i gave up finding my way in this game.....i'm still in the second level,plz send me a saved file where the action starts in this game..coz i find it boring without any action...........mail your file to beaditya2@rediffmail.com

2. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

what r u havin trouble with???? most of the saved files r like 10MB+ so i cabt send them as an attachment....some r under 10 so i could send those....but u should experience the game urself...it is not that tough man!!!!

3. OP
    OP
    beaditya

beaditya Member

hey thanx but the prob is that i cant see the dark areas in the map..........is there anyway that i can increase the brightnes of the screen,i have an poor monitor and i did try increasin the gamma value.....but plz do try sendin the files to the above mail id

4. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

u can download this mod frm www.planetdoom.com that will attach a flashlight 2 a few of ur weapons....but the trick is 2 learn 2 switch between the flashlight and a weapon efficiently...then the maps will not b dark anymore....

5. OP
    OP
    beaditya

beaditya Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.