Doom 3 Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Originally posted by x3nophon at the Skoar forums here.

One of the best looking case mods for Doom 3 I have ever had the pleasure, nay, the frustration of seeing in my entire life (had to take a bottle of antacids after seeing this one)

Its got a ton of photos so be patient while all of them load.

Take a look at the case mod here:

*www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=802808&page=1&pp=20

borg

In the zone
Mindblowing man... simply mindblowing... just who exactly is this guy !!! . Just take a look at that airlock!!!.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Hey Prof, keep the bottle of antacids handy...some more heartburn heading your way...in form of this "official Valve sponsered" Half Life 2 case mod.

*www.bit-tech.net/article/146/

Eat your heart out!

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
some1 with too much time and a love 4 doom3....that was unbelievable....man how much money would he have spent on that thing????

vysakh

Padawan
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

eminemence

Journeyman
i still can't believe my eyes.. :shock:
Especially the pain taken to etch every detail from the game is
remarkable.
Hats-off...
Bye.
--eminemence.

infernus

Broken In
Here are more Half Life 2 cabinets

*xo.typepad.com/blog/images/hl2casemod-thumb.jpg

*bit-tech.net/images/feature/49/V113.jpg

infernus

Broken In
Relax dude. Noticed your link it and read it. I'm not here to take credit for the cases. I posted the pics coz i saw 2 HL2 cases and the images quality was better than the one in the link.

OP
enoonmai

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
How many here are willing to knock these guys over the head and take their cases? I will sponsor the airfare, provided I get the Doom 3 case mod. :lol:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
nah enoon...if im gonna get the cases, i get the d3 case :lol: but i will need a BFG 4 this purpose...can ya get hold of 1????

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
infernus said:
Relax dude. Noticed your link it and read it. I'm not here to take credit for the cases. I posted the pics coz i saw 2 HL2 cases and the images quality was better than the one in the link.
:D Oh, not implying anything buddy. Just telling the others that my post has the link to the whole build process of the mod pic that you posted. No offence meant or taken! :)

@Prof: Give me the those tools and I am confident I can rustle up one right here! Yeah, I can!!! Serious!

OP
enoonmai

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@cody: Man, that's just awesome. I am supposed to be an Electrical/Electronics Engg. graduate and I cant change a light switch. :D If you're ever making such a mod, I'll pay you to make me one too. :D

OP
enoonmai

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Hey, I asked first. :lol: Oh well, we can raid the shops around here and see if anyone of them has it. Chances are that SOMEONE in the country is bound to have them. We cant be the only ZBoard nuts around here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom