Don't Use Opera Email Client

gameranand

Living to Play
Ok guys this is not a question but a suggestion and a warning. DON'T USE OPERA EMAIL CLIENT. Why I am saying it because I just started using it and it just keep sending all my mails to my spam folder and no matter what you do it'll just keep pushing all your mails to spam. I tried to mark the messages as not Spam but didn't worked but once I changed my POP and IMAP setting so that Opera can't use that then everything was fine. So please don't use it its ridiculous.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Are you sure you are doing things right? I used it long back and it worked fine... Even had it working with 2 or 3 gmail accounts if I remember correctly...

Why dont you go through some tutorials at Opera Mail Basics Tutorial to find out where you might have made wrong settings...

Of course, Thunderbird is a good alternative also... I personally use Eudora though...

Arun

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I don't know if I did everything right or not but what I do know is that I didn't do anything wrong at all. And also I am not the only one who is facing this problem
Opera Forum

Top Bottom