don't know bout that problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third Eye

gooby pls
my pc config. is intel p4 630 3.0ghz with ht support,512mb ddr2 ram,intel original 915gev mobo,i ball 400w psu,xfx 6600gt 256mb card.i have a additional fan installed with the cabinet which runs only when cabinet temp. got high.recently i clean cabinet with a blower and the fan stops running at high temp.i don't know why my pc temp. rises high even playing nfsmw for 2-3 minutes.also while playing hitman contracts for less than 2 minutes ,my pc suddenly turned off and didn't respond even the switch is on.when i open da cabinet i found cpu,mobo,graphix card burning like hot cake(i touched them).i thought it was power failure.i waited 5 minutes and tried again,it starts fine.but i m afraid that it will happen again when i play games.i wanna know can i run games.it was overheating or psu failure.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
IT IS CLEAR THT UR PC WAS OVER HEATED...
tell me the exact temperature till ur Pc goes playing games n without playing games...
Also i ball PSu r very cheap n low profile ones...
If u hav got monney then go for changing it.
n u said u have 6600gt so u shld definately increase ur PSu 450 watt... but remember take a rated one .

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Looks like a case of over-heating. Make sure the fans
are cleaned properly and also check whether they are
working properly. Try playing the games without the
cabinet cover. If things work fine. Better introduce
another fan for air-intake and another one as exhaust.
You can also install software to findout the temperature
inside the cabinet.

cyrux

In the zone
How can you people afford antec.. its seriously costly over the rest...spending 6k for the cabinet...sheh !!!

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
we r not telling u to buy some gold frm companies like Antec...
But we r telling to buy a rated PSU...
frm the trusted companies....
Dont always hav a picture of ANec in ur Mind
there r many other good caompaines which r cheap and good....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom