don't buy any PHILIPS products & SONY ,LG Computer products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: don't buy any PHILIPS products & SONY ,LG Computer produ

pq said:

maximum sony optical drives burst out the CDs n DVDs.
AND in the age of old they lost their sence.
for floppy drives sony gives 6 month warinty. but this time is to long for this kind of flop drives.

LG optical drives i ll say those hav no sence about cd, dvds.

here i ll sugest u go for samsung, lite-on, pioneer.

and PHILIPS has nothing good in thire products.

so go for everyone without PHILIPS.

What the hell you are posting man .. all wrong & scr@p

JUST SEARCH WHO MADE THE COMPACT DISK FIRST

THEN YOU GONNA EDIT THAT POST

Philips n sony are good,
Samsung sucks in optical drives ..

and

Liton = Sony ... so again wrong

LASTLY ...

PHILIPS ALL THE WAY

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Letting this thread run for a day from now to let the thread starter explain himself. It will be locked if he does not reply in 24 hours.

Netjunkie

In the zone
AcceleratorX said:
@Netjunkie: Do Samsung drives really have such bad writing quality that you had to wasted so many CDs on it?

Yes, they suffer from frequent Buffer underrun problems.

adhavan

Broken In
Samsung drives are the no.1 in problems. Sony is perhaps the best. It rocks and i am using it for the past two years.

AcceleratorX

Youngling
@KHUBBU:

A CD did burst in my Sony CD Writer back in 2004. My PC-walla saw it and he said that mine was the first Sony drive he has seen which suffered this problem. Unlucky me. :(

@netjunkie: Yes, you are correct about Buffer Underrun Errors. This is because Samsung drives are EXTREMELY sensitive to the media used. Moserbaer, Sony and some such media wont do. You need Maxell, HP or Plasmon media for Samsung drives to do their thing proper.

jay4u

In the zone
Samsung rocks.. but the drives have trayin problems... LG ihas got good trayin subsystem but their read quality is ery poor... Sony is good and if you wanna buy DVD ROM/RW then definitely go for Liteon or Benq

I had personal experience with these drives (Phillips dont know never bought a drive from this manufacture)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
pq said:

here i ll sugest u go for samsung, lite-on, pioneer.

and PHILIPS has nothing good in thire products.

so go for everyone without PHILIPS.

Samsung !!!! dude what are u suggesting others . Samsung is considerd the worst in the case of optical drives around the world . The ppl here(my city) at samsung service centre themselves use lg drive for their personal use . I not kidding .

kato

Karthiksn
the thread should be locked as thread starter hasnt explained himself and i wasnt sure how bad samsung drive was until one of my friends wasted 4 moser baer CDs to write an ISO(knoppix live) which i did in first try. (actually i never knew how to burn ISOs i learned it here on the forum)

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey mods, SHUT THIS DOWN.
I can't take any insult of Sony
I have SONY cdrw, dvd rom, hifi system (very old, no cd only fm and cassette, yet rocks), fdd etc.
SONY is the best in Electronics.
I trust Philips too, I have DIVx DVD

Edited: I had samsung cdrw and cdrom. I had to throw them away. Only three Samsung products I liked, hdd (40GB) ,Monitor 753s and convection oven c1113f.
OPTICAL DRIVES S*CK!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Nemesis said:
Letting this thread run for a day from now to let the thread starter explain himself. It will be locked if he does not reply in 24 hours.
I think its little over than that..

Kniwor

Learner
i am surprised i got the privilage to post here and this thread is not closed or deleted....

PLEASE DONT START THREADS LIKE THIS.....

it's absolutely pointless.....and wonder how the mods did not notice this nonsense.....

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
SPrry guys, I kinda forgot about this one. Thanks to mobilegeek who PMed me the reminder. Locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom