done 10th , now what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazykiller

Banned
If you are really good in science and maths, I would suggest you to prepare for Engineering Colleges like IIT's or NIT's. Job prospects are great and my batchmates are doing all sorts of jobs depending on their interest from being a producer, IT Techie, engineer, sceintists, Profs. - every damn career is open and paycheck is often good.
It's True!!!

way2jatin

Journeyman
you should take comp.sc because it ahs a good scope in future but if you take in case of scoring subject you should take either eco.or Physical education

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
ya it jobs are no more being recruited in my coll..even at some nits in same situation coz of bad market conditions....
is siggest go for core branches like eee,ece,mech,civil,etc if good in math n bit physics(phy not so imp)

coz am cin many it/cse ppl pasing out jobless in engg coll that had on campus placements....but same is the condition for core ppl if aint good at subj

so engg wud be goood choice

sagar.best

Don't mess with me.
Go Science+Computer path.
And, plz start working on ur English skills. I don't know why u r calling u r weak in English. As of my understanding if someone is weak in english then his Grammer and vocabulary is not up to the mark.
Point out ur weak areas in these fields. Very soon english is going to be mother tongue. So hurry up.

And, whatever u do, get some DEGREEs first, in future u may be rejected in some cases if u don't have required degrees.
Passing 10 or +2 doesn't earn u a degree, those are milestones to ur final degree (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA,MCA, BBA, B.TEch, B.E, M.TEch, M.E, M.S, M.B.A, M.B.B.S, M.Phil, Phd and many, many more):grin:

Take the CCNA etc courses as Add-on, don't depend on them fully.

do you really think english will be mother tongue soon :?:?

that day will never ever come in India in villages there is no sign of English even in cities many of them don't know English when there is no proper education system by gov. than what can happen.....? :oops:

BTW i am going with sci and comp....w8ing for result

i am thinking to do animation will think after 12...

stevetamis

Right off the assembly line
Hi max_demon,
As you said that you are good in computer graphics and security system,
I would prefer you to go for Diploma course in Computers or you said
That you are good in maths and science, you can opt. for physics field.
The choice is yours, Have a great life!

AcceleratorX

Youngling
My overall marks were not good enough to get me into Computer Science for my 11th standard. I was very good in computers, I already knew some basic programming at that age, and till 10th I had topped the computer course in my schools time and again. So what did I do? I took Biology. And to be honest, at least here in maharashtra and both for state board and CBSE students, Biology students have to work harder. The subject is a lot tougher than the Computer Science or IT courses offered in 11th (First time I saw the syllabus for IT, I literally laughed), it is comparable to the Electronics course in terms of difficulty.

Over time, I became very good at biology, to the point that it was the subject where I scored the highest marks in my HSC exam (95+ :D). Today, I don't regret it - studying biology was one of the most interesting things I did in my life.

Don't worry so much about the course, just do your thing - the rest takes care of itself. As time passed and my 12th got over, despite my computer skills I knew at that point computers was not what I wanted........There is a difference between being good at something and actually liking to work with that thing.

I wish you best of luck for these years, study as well as you can and always remember what was taught to you in these years as all of this will return later in your life (*trust me on this).

You could also try an engineering related course like Diploma in some engineering stream, they are usually light on the intense science and are more applied science oriented. :)

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^ Fyi , me too didnt scored well for CS or Electronics , i was getting admission in Sindhu Mahavidayalaya in Gen. Sciance , but I have still took some other collage for Electronics .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom