done 10th , now what ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
I am really confused , board exams will be over soon , till then this thread will get some replies .

I am good in mathematics and sciance . average in hindi .but below average in English and Social sciance .

I have good computer graphics and cyber security experiance .

so I am VERy very confused guy , which exams to take and cources ,

:???:

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
and plzz some 1 explain wht to take between bio/comp. science/physical education/account.....which the scoring subject and which is d easiest and what'll u prefer.....i m think abt physical education

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
arrey yes , i forgot to tell that i have a really bad physic , and some of my friends joining merchent navy and sometihng like that , is that good?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
comp. sciance is the field i am going , but are there any alternatives ?

and what about coursec ? is CCNA worth ? or MSCE ? or can i just give exams .

should i give ms-cit exam ? and what is SAT , Should i do it ?

i am really confused , i even dont know full forms of some of the above terms .:"(

Last edited:

int86

You'r Born Free
Joing merchent navy will be a good option but only after 10+2, joining after 10th will mean some petty commision.

Crazykiller

Banned
i am taking science with computer whatever the case might be...
Posted again:
i am taking science with computer whatever the case might be... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=22610

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
I am really confused , board exams will be over soon , till then this thread will get some replies .

I am good in mathematics and sciance . average in hindi .but below average in English and Social sciance .

I have good computer graphics and cyber security experiance .

so I am VERy very confused guy , which exams to take and cources ,

:???:
You can always take science or commerce after 10th. Since you mentioned that you are good with maths and computer then you can surely go for BSC.IT after 12th. I think you can do BSC.IT after taking science or commerce. Not sure about commerce, but check it out. I think it is okay.

After BSC.IT you can go for post graduation which you can do from US or some reputed college/university in India.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Go Science+Computer path.
And, plz start working on ur English skills. I don't know why u r calling u r weak in English. As of my understanding if someone is weak in english then his Grammer and vocabulary is not up to the mark.
Point out ur weak areas in these fields. Very soon english is going to be mother tongue. So hurry up.

And, whatever u do, get some DEGREEs first, in future u may be rejected in some cases if u don't have required degrees.
Passing 10 or +2 doesn't earn u a degree, those are milestones to ur final degree (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA,MCA, BBA, B.TEch, B.E, M.TEch, M.E, M.S, M.B.A, M.B.B.S, M.Phil, Phd and many, many more):grin:

Take the CCNA etc courses as Add-on, don't depend on them fully.

Dharmil

Right off the assembly line
arrey yes , i forgot to tell that i have a really bad physic , and some of my friends joining merchent navy and sometihng like that , is that good?
Posted again:
comp. sciance is the field i am going , but are there any alternatives ?

and what about coursec ? is CCNA worth ? or MSCE ? or can i just give exams .

should i give ms-cit exam ? and what is SAT , Should i do it ?

i am really confused , i even dont know full forms of some of the above terms .:"(
There are many fields basically on computers. That includes but not limited to Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology etc. It all depends on your strength where do you want to go but if you are really weak in physics drop engineering. CCNA is like an extra qualification which you can do to improve your CV. It adds to your networking knowledge. Not sure about MSCE. MS-CIT is really like basic examination which includes how to work with word etc. If you are already adept with computers, you shouldn't do that course. SAT is Scholastic Aptitude Test which is given by students who aspire to study overseas after 12th (usually US, Australia, Canada) It is really upto you, and trust me if you are saying your English is weak, you will have horrible experience with SAT English unless you plan to improve. I had my lessons and scored lowest in SAT English. Good luck.

according to me, anything including chemistry is like "you will never pass" got screwd in the finals today.
take anything that has computer science. I don't know much abt the education system outside kerala so go for computer, +1 you don't have to worry, its just like in 10th

pickster

Professional Layabout.
Seriously. Work on your english.
Without english speaking / writing skills, it will be very difficult for you in the future.

Start reading newspapers, magazines and novels. Practice writing everyday. Get books like Word Power which will help your grammar skills.

Regarding subject choices, it will be best to take PCM + C++.
This is what I have, well... atleast for a few more days [2 board exams left :p]
Get tutors and work on Physics from day one.
AND DONT PROCRASTINATE.
Posted again:
according to me, anything including chemistry is like "you will never pass" got screwd in the finals today.

care to elaborate?

Last edited:

expertno.1

Technomancer
i seriously suggest you to take physical education and no computer science , you wont have sufficient time to read it , if you wanna compete jee and aieee , seriously dont even think about taking C.S , after 12th surely go for it but not now .

Indian education system wants good marks in pcm and no any college will take you on your C.S score even if u did diploma in standard 7 or what .

its my advice i have gone through it , you wont get time ,

but if wanna clear jee and aieee , then only look at my points .

best of all for your decisions .

You can always take science or commerce after 10th. Since you mentioned that you are good with maths and computer then you can surely go for BSC.IT after 12th. I think you can do BSC.IT after taking science or commerce. Not sure about commerce, but check it out. I think it is okay.

After BSC.IT you can go for post graduation which you can do from US or some reputed college/university in India.

->If you take Science with Biology you will be able to opt for medical courses such as MBBS if you get excellent marks in Maths+Physics+Chemistry+Bio ...... You also have the option of opting for other courses such as Engineering [any stream] .

->If you take Science with Computer you cannot opt for Medical courses but can take any other course such as Engineering [B.E/B.Tech ] or Science and Humanities courses such as [ BSc / BA English Literature / Visual communication etc ]

For the above courses [Medical and Engg] you should be strong in Maths and Physics and atleast average in Chemistry .....

->unfortunately i dont know anything about the commerce stream .
Posted again:
Point out ur weak areas in these fields. Very soon english is going to be mother tongue. So hurry up.

ROFL :lol: Thats an Exaggeration........

And, whatever u do, get some DEGREEs first, in future u may be rejected in some cases if u don't have required degrees.
Passing 10 or +2 doesn't earn u a degree, those are milestones to ur final degree (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA,MCA, BBA, B.TEch, B.E, M.TEch, M.E, M.S, M.B.A, M.B.B.S, M.Phil, Phd and many, many more):grin:

Take the CCNA etc courses as Add-on, don't depend on them fully.
But the above 2 advice are correct ...... Take it very seriously if you are planning to go for a job

Infact just the other day i had a meeting with TCS HR who had come to my college for a workshop & he told me that English communication skill is one of the most important things that they look for ....

in fact he said he would rather choose a candidate with

good Communication skills+Average marks (70-80% in univ/college)
rather than
Bad Communication skills+Good marks(80+% in univ/college)

BTW HR=The guy whos going to select candidates and train them for the company

Last edited:

zboy123

Broken In
If you are really good in science and maths, I would suggest you to prepare for Engineering Colleges like IIT's or NIT's. Job prospects are great and my batchmates are doing all sorts of jobs depending on their interest from being a producer, IT Techie, engineer, sceintists, Profs. - every damn career is open and paycheck is often good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom