Don Buy Music Fones

Status
Not open for further replies.

yours_truly

Broken In
its all a bunch of tree huggin hippy crap ..dont buy music fones...get an mp3 player and maintain ur dignity..bunch of losers

OP
Y

yours_truly

Broken In
sound quality..aweful
battery life...sux

use fones for wht theyre meant for..talkin and blabbering

all this crap abt convergence and how its gonna change the world is donkey poop

Pathik

Google Bot
yours_truly said:
its all a bunch of tree huggin hippy crap ..dont buy music fones...get an mp3 player and maintain ur dignity..bunch of losers
wtf is this.... who asked ur worthless opinion... :x

OP
Y

yours_truly

Broken In
this supposed to be a public forum i js voiced my opinion

pathiks..who the F made u a wise old owl..ur proabably just old..not even half wise

Pathik

Google Bot
lol ...dude i dont want to get too personal...
jus dont post crap in here w/o ny explanations...

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
hey dude... thanks for ur opinion... but be polite and don;t talk in this manner in a public forum... anyways which fone do u have that u say that music fone have no bettery life and they sux

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Haven't he used too many slang already.

And if you don't believe in convergence I'll love to see you after 10 years carrying a trolly of junks around you. :) :)

Mobile & Camera & MP3 Player = Not cool

Mobile + Camera + MP3 Player + Movies + Internet = Super cool

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
HELP!!! THERE'S A LOONY ONBOARD... and HIS NAMEZ YOURS_TRULY...

If u've an opinion, point it out; don't talk bull$hit.

And if u dont blieve in convergence, I suppose u should attach a car-battery 2 ur phone & carry them around instead of using a mobile battery :lol:
Or maybe u can try out that walkie-talkie we had years back... over&out... :lol:
Or maybe u should stop comin online.. because ur computer's another converged device!!!

As Crazy Kidd mentioned, I'ld luv 2 see Yours_Truly "Junk-Man" 10 yrs from now!

I know just the thing u want...

*pages.sbcglobal.net/stgfo/_images/Buttkick.gif and then a *www.eunuch.org/vbulletin/images/smilies/spanking.gif

And regd da battery consumption, my W800i gives me xcellent music for @least 9hrs continuous usage @ full volume (while I take 2megapx pixz, tlk 2 my frnds on da phone...). Now bring out whtevrdahell phone u've & beat dat talktime.

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Today's music phones offer the convenience of having your music with you without the need to carry two devices in your pockets. And that too by offering a very satisfying audio quality in a price that many could afford. Is this all bad? Do you expect everyone to buy mobile phone and then a music player, then carry them together just to maintain their dignity? Maybe you might be afford them both and also the inconvenience that they offer. We surely can't. And so we'll continue to buy music phones. Thank you very much for you opinion. We really don't know what we could have done without you and your opinions.

amitava82

MMO Addict
assasin said:
Yeah pretty precious opinions.I think the guy's out of his mind,or he's not from our world!!!!!!

LoL. may be he is saying so coz he owns an iPod which according to him dignifies his personality (I seriously doubt though). by d way SE Walkman phones out-perform any MP3 players on this planet.:cool: , i dunno about his planet though:lol:

ashisharya

In the zone
which world u r talking abt assasin?? yours truly will like to carry an mp3 player, camera, cell phone everywhere he goes???

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i second that, se walkman phones are comparable or better than ipods! convergence is the word today. if he wud've said that todays phone are not digicams, we cud've probably agreed (tho the difference is narrowing down wid cybershot labelled phones). but music phones... no no NO!!

@yours_truly
yes, this is a public forum. so try to trim ur language. it might make u look cool among ur frenz, but here it definitely makes u look like a fool!!!!

OP
Y

yours_truly

Broken In
*www.strom.com/pubwork/3593.html

plz read this all u losers and get some sense into ur heads...stop being so brain dead and face reality ..js cause a music fone offers convenience doesnt make it an outworldly device as some ppl seem to suggest

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OH NO this thread rocks.I wonder why i wasn't here before and yeah all you guys please hear what yours_truly is saying:D:D.

and koolbluez.Nice smilies dude.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
@yours_truly
yes, this is a public forum. so try to trim ur language. it might make u look cool among ur frenz, but here it definitely makes u look like a fool!!!!
Well said, infra... I just dunno y the mods didn't stop/warn this guy. He's krazy.

ashisharya

In the zone
yours_truly said:
*www.strom.com/pubwork/3593.html

plz read this all u losers and get some sense into ur heads...stop being so brain dead and face reality ..js cause a music fone offers convenience doesnt make it an outworldly device as some ppl seem to suggest

what a crap post? here is a solution for u buy a mp3 player, mobile phone, handycam everywhere. it will be damn suiting u

lol

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Ok guys i got it. Actually someone brain-washed him and that someone is none other than a foolish post he is referring to.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom