Don Bradman Cricket

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Does it have real player names or changed names ??

Nope it dont have real names and not sure how to get original sqauds ?

Game doesn't have official ICC License , therefore it cant have real player names . But when you first run the game it will ask you that "Do you want to replace all teams with community made teams" , just click yes and it will update the correct name and updated roster of all teams , plus from cricket academy you can manually chose what players or team you want to have in your game , you can make any team or any player yourself and put it up online through the game itself . You see the Cricket Academy was released in 2013 in which users could make their players , umpires , rosters , teams and put in online and other people could vote on their work . The best voted teams are added automatically when you click yes (when it asks on running game for first time) .

As far as ICC License is concerned I am sure they will rethink and give this franchise the license as the last game of the Ashes series (Current License holder) , Ashes Cricket 13 was so bad , that it was recalled back by the developers 2 days after release and people who bought got a refund , steam threw it out of its library after 1 day , saying this game hurts the image of steam .

P.S. If anyhow you missed the "Replace all teams" popup when the game first ran and you do not have real names of players then , Just start the game , in the menu go to Don Bradman Cricket Academy , then select teams , inside you will find an option called replace all teams , it will ask you do you really want to do it , click yes and wait for some minutes while it downloads the teams , the download time is dependent on your Internet speed , for 512 kBps it will take like 7-8 minutes .

Last edited:

puli44

Chill
Game doesn't have official ICC License , therefore it cant have real player names . But when you first run the game it will ask you that "Do you want to replace all teams with community made teams" , just click yes and it will update the correct name and updated roster of all teams , plus from cricket academy you can manually chose what players or team you want to have in your game , you can make any team or any player yourself and put it up online through the game itself . You see the Cricket Academy was released in 2013 in which users could make their players , umpires , rosters , teams and put in online and other people could vote on their work . The best voted teams are added automatically when you click yes (when it asks on running game for first time) .

As far as ICC License is concerned I am sure they will rethink and give this franchise the license as the last game of the Ashes series (Current License holder) , Ashes Cricket 13 was so bad , that it was recalled back by the developers 2 days after release and people who bought got a refund , steam threw it out of its library after 1 day , saying this game hurts the image of steam .

P.S. If anyhow you missed the "Replace all teams" popup when the game first ran and you do not have real names of players then , Just start the game , in the menu go to Don Bradman Cricket Academy , then select teams , inside you will find an option called replace all teams , it will ask you do you really want to do it , click yes and wait for some minutes while it downloads the teams , the download time is dependent on your Internet speed , for 512 kBps it will take like 7-8 minutes .

will check it today ..thanks :)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Here are some screenshots. Game play is quite better than earlier cricket games. Thumbs up for Online. Gfx are better than Ashes Cricket 2009. I got 60fps with full high settings on 1080P monitor but there are some frame drops which are noticeable. Too much expensive.

How is the gameplay compared to Ashes 2009.
That is the only cricket game I thought was decent.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
More Screenies

IPL :)
*i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y394/ariftwister/Screenshot53png_zps8376ded1.jpg

DRS System
*i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y394/ariftwister/Screenshot56png_zps92a69a23.jpg

*i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y394/ariftwister/Screenshot57png_zps13e7aadf.jpg

*i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y394/ariftwister/Screenshot58png_zps45e70a46.jpg

Jadeja
*i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y394/ariftwister/Screenshot67png_zps09295169.jpg

Harbhajan Singh
*i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y394/ariftwister/Screenshot68png_zpsead00aab.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Any workaround for keyboard playing ?

There's No point in doing this. The Control scheme of the Game requires Analog sticks control in bowling, Batting, Fielding etc. Just Buy cheap controllers and you are good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Forget about the previous Cricket game titles and This is a Fresh Concept in Cricket and it feels wonderful. I really enjoyed each and every aspect of the game.

Sometimes the Umpires makes mistakes too, dont hesitate to Review it and it may be reversed. And Also YOU HAVE TO APPEAL in order to get LBW dismissal, its so realistic.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Any workaround for keyboard playing ?

No . Buy a cheap controller , controller is the only way to play this game .

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing , I repeat Nothing comes close to the awesomeness of this game . This game has a steep learning curve something which was missing from all earlier cricket games .

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I downloaded it and very dissapointed that keyboard is not supported and you need a controller to play the game damn.

OP
P

puneet785

Broken In
Do we know how to take close catches , like spinner with closing fielder. and catch and bowl with same fast bowler.???????

OP
P

puneet785

Broken In
how to get proper inswing from outside offstump to off stump. Everytime i tried Inswing it deviates from middle and leg to outside leg.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
When releasing the ball push the right analog stick towards the direction of where the first slip would be (for right hand batsmen).

P.S. Its not that easy . :D

Top Bottom