Domain & Hosting - Reseller - Confusion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
I am in search of a Reseller Hosting
I am not interested in becomming a Reseller, but i do web designing and many a time people ask details for their hosting & domain
also ask for their personal cpanel for making their personal email a/c.
currently i use my previous hosting plan (with many addon domain)
but i cannot give my hosting detail to them

so i am in need of a reseller hosting plan or something so that i can make different a/c for each client and give them their personal cpanel etc.

i searched various hosting site in most of them the hosting is very cheap but reseller plan is too high
i also tried godaddy.com but their detail (everything) gone away from my head ???? :confused:

Can anyone suggest me a way ?

mastermunj

In the zone
I did a little study on this few weeks back and figured out 2 economical and reliable hosting services for myself.

Though i haven't got anything hosted with them, but amongst my discussion with several providers, I found them more reliable and trustworthy.. This is my personal opinion..

Owner of both the hosting provider are member of this forum..

1. Host4Cheap
2. ExperTrio

Check out with them and they can give you much better guidance..

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
@Thanks for referring mastermunj :)

Satyam is indeed a our Client and have been using our services since 1.5 yrs i guess :) Yes, i indeed deal in Reseller Hosting. To be very honest, Reseller Hosting is expensive because Shared Plans are usually oversold since hosts know most people will never use those promised resources.

Submit a Ticket if you have any queries and i would be glad to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom