Does your XBOX controller behave like this ?

icebags

Technomancer
Just bought one xbox controller after hearing so many good things about it. But weirdly enough, it came with a faulty button and loose analog sticks. The shop replaced it, but the replaced one I got has same issue with analog sticks - they don't home / idle at the center point. See the video, you will understand.. its starts from 0:14 though.

I don't understand, how can a reputed premium product like this can come with this kind of defect when they both are sealed new box packs? Has MS not been maintaining the QC or its my luck ? :x

[YOUTUBE]8_miOHaMFOg[/YOUTUBE]
or link: *youtu.be/8_miOHaMFOg?t=14s

Not sure what to do now, should I try another pack or take money refund ?

gameranand

Living to Play
Get it replaced at ms service centre. There is a chance that you might have purchased a duplicate controller.

OP
icebags

icebags

Technomancer
don't think they were duplicate controllers. MD computers here are quite big shop, and they gave valid bills for it. anyways i got myself a logitech controller, after returning the xbox one, since money refund was not available. at least it's not defective.

still, kindly share your experience if you have xbox controller, i really want to know how good are they.

Top Bottom