Does virtu-i mode decrease game performance?

ashikns

ByTeS fLoWiNg ThRu VeIns!
If I use virtu-i mode,I can save energy while browsing and so.For this the cable needs to be plugged into motherboard vga always.Does this affect game performance in anyway compared to virtu-d mode?

D

Deleted member 118788

see this.
Intel Z68 Review - The Sandy Bridge Platform Expands - Page 6

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
If I use virtu-i mode,I can save energy while browsing and so.For this the cable needs to be plugged into motherboard vga always.Does this affect game performance in anyway compared to virtu-d mode?

what is it *www.pic4ever.com/images/306.gif?

OP
A

ashikns

@zangetsu:virtu is a new feature supported by intel's z68 which turns of the discrete graphics when not necessary,thereby saving power.Basically,it allows integrated and discrete graphics run simultaneously in collaboration

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@zangetsu:virtu is a new feature supported by intel's z68 which turns of the discrete graphics when not necessary,thereby saving power.Basically,it allows integrated and discrete graphics run simultaneously in collaboration
OK...
hey *www.pic4ever.com/images/89.gif I think this similar feature was there in AMD HD4200 mobo

OP
A

ashikns

This has been implemented in many forms before,but by far,this is the most successful.atleast I think so

Top Bottom