Does MTS MBlaze work on 64bit Win 7?

Jeet

Right off the assembly line
Hello Guys,

Recently I am planning to get a Mts Mblaze connection. But I am skeptic about the fact that if it works on 64bit Windows 7 Home Premium. Have you guys tried the same? Does it work without glitches?
And Thanks for helping.

aniket.cain

Padawan
Yes it works. I am using it on Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. I was using Win 7 Home Premium 64bit before this, and it worked fine on that too. So, no problem there.

OP
J

Jeet

Thanks Guys. Just another small question, should I install the installer that comes inside the modem, or should I download the driver presented on the right side of the mts India website? Are they both same or they are different?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Thanks Guys. Just another small question, should I install the installer that comes inside the modem, or should I download the driver presented on the right side of the mts India website? Are they both same or they are different?

the drivers u get with modem may be old..so updating from their official website is always recommended :grin:

rocky1223

any one know where to download mts modem drivers for win7 64bit? the drivers which came with the device are not installing in my laptop :cry:

Top Bottom