Does installing original os make your computer slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
My computer person told that you should not install original Win 7 because its not good and will slow dowb your pc.Pirated version is better he said,It wont slow down.But i dont belive him original is better right?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
My computer person told that you should not install original Win 7 because its not good and will slow dowb your pc.Pirated version is better he said,It wont slow down.But i dont belive him original is better right?

That is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
"The computer person" probably want to save you a few bucks! :lol:

But, the pirated is never better. You get to update and download freebies legally off the internet when you have the original windows.
For eg: You can't download Windows Movie Maker if you don't have original windows.

So choose wisely! ;)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
My computer person...

is dumb like 99% other computer sellers in India. No surprise :D

Once I witnessed the dumbest thing happening on a computer shop in Pune, the seller was telling to choose Win7 over Vista because Win7 filters the viruses 7 times more as compared to Vista. :mrgreen:
Dude, are you talking about virus or refined oil :p . WTF !

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
The worst part is whatever he says my dad listens to him.... err.....
Lol. My computer assembler told "Dont go for amd, it heats up. Get Core2Duo" to my dad and it was very difficult for me to prove that its better than C2D and doesn't heat up as he said.. :???:

reniarahim1

Youngling

Ha haa..this is the dumbest thing i have heard for sometime now. :hyper: In fact orginal OS is better in terms of automatic updates which keeps your system up to date from any security loopholes identified

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
the guy is partially true. Its true in case the OS comes pre installed with loads of bloatware.

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
Lol. My computer assembler told "Dont go for amd, it heats up. Get Core2Duo" to my dad and it was very difficult for me to prove that its better than C2D and doesn't heat up as he said.. :???:

Maybe he's still living in p3 and amd athlon xp days, just slap him with ease and try to wake him up.:wink:

mitraark

Decrepit
Did the person give any reason why original version is going to run slower than pirated ?

Most people say Pirated runs slower , but afaik , bot are same operationally.

Rishab2oo

Keep honking I'm reloadin

Once I witnessed the dumbest thing happening on a computer shop in Pune, the seller was telling to choose Win7 over Vista because Win7 filters the viruses 7 times more as compared to Vista. :mrgreen:

amazing. I didn't know 7 stands for 7 times virus filtring:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Alok

Adventurer

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom