Does anyone know what a wonder door fridge is?

tomntom

Right off the assembly line
I heard it somewhere and since I'm checking out for a new fridge right now I'd like some information.

LGWRJoy

LG Expert
Hey tomntom it's LG WRman Joy here!

Wonder Door is a new ingenious system invented by LG that gives you a separate section on the front door of a side-by-side refrigerator. In this section, you will be able to store your favorite products or the ones that you use the most and make them easily accessible. We all know how annoying it is to look for something in the fridge for 10 minutes. Well with this feature it won't happen anymore. Also you will save energy, as the refrigerator consumes a lot more electricity when the door is open and with this system you don't have to open the front door everytime anymore. Moreover, this system helps keeping your stored food fresh longer because some products don't handle it well when the door keeps getting opened and it makes a change of temperature inside the refrigerator.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask or check out the official site for more info at *www.lg.com/in/side-by-side-refrigerators.

LG WRman Joy out!

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe
Hey tomntom it's LG WRman Joy here!

Wonder Door is a new ingenious system invented by LG that gives you a separate section on the front door of a side-by-side refrigerator. In this section, you will be able to store your favorite products or the ones that you use the most and make them easily accessible. We all know how annoying it is to look for something in the fridge for 10 minutes. Well with this feature it won't happen anymore. Also you will save energy, as the refrigerator consumes a lot more electricity when the door is open and with this system you don't have to open the front door everytime anymore. Moreover, this system helps keeping your stored food fresh longer because some products don't handle it well when the door keeps getting opened and it makes a change of temperature inside the refrigerator.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask or check out the official site for more info at Side-By-Side Refrigerators: Find LG Wonder Door Refrigerators | LG India.

LG WRman Joy out!
just bloody buy 2 cheap fridges, one for crap, one for your "favorite stuff", instead of wasting money on this hackneyed concept.

sachiv

Broken In
As per my knowledge LG announced world's first door in door refrigerator which has touch panel and vacuum lock also that keeps vegetables and fruits fresh for up to 14 days.

Top Bottom