Do you think there'll be another terrorist attack on India similar to 26/11?

Do you think there'll be another terrorist attack on India similar to 26/11?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Today's the anniversary of the most bold and daring terrorist attack on India's financial capital. Don't get me wrong I'm not glorifying the attacks but this was one of the most scariest things to have happened to ppl who have been living all their lives in Mumbai. Well we Mumbaiites were always under the impression that being in India's most financially active cities which houses the RBI, Bombay stock exchange, National stock exchange, Bollywood etc. would never come under an assault similar to that witnessed in J&K or the north eastern states which are closer to international borders. But 26/11 has proved that wrong. We are as vulnerable to any other city or town in India. So I'd like to know what u guys think (ppl from Mumbai or other states)? Do you think there are chances of another terrorist attack on India similar to 26/11?

Krow

Crowman
And this starts again. This is lame. Totally lame. If you take a long hiatus, its not like we will forget both of you are the same person.

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
And this starts again. This is lame. Totally lame. If you take a long hiatus, its not like we will forget both of you are the same person.

What makes u think awww.. & I are the same person? Ask the admins to check our ip addresses or hack our computers and find our mac addresses or use a gps system or whatever if u r not satisfied?

I think there's no need to discuss whether there'll be another attack llke 26/11. Obviously, no one wants another attack of the like.

As for vulnerability, when the terrorists can plant a bomb in a city like London where the number of CCTV cameras keeping a watch on people is the highest in the world, then it should've awaken us already. But alas ! We never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom