Do you hate your principal/school head ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Was bored so just made this thread. Drop your opinions.

Do you hate your principal/school head ? Do you hate him/her/it so much that you cut his/her/it's head off and fry the rest of the body and feed it to sharks ? Or do you admire him/her/it ?

As per me, I hate my principal and discipline co-ordinator so much that I had love to smash their heads with a hammer! :D

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
well dont know about principal,(we only have a VC, who is pretty much a puppet) but the staff members in my college are pretty high-handed....... well currently developing a thick skin, later will learn to manipulate them!

Rahim

Married!
Why dont you go ahead and smash his/her head with a hammer? Do you need some polling here?
USEless.........

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

Do you hate your principal/school head ? Do you hate him/her/it so much that you cut his/her/it's head off and fry the rest of the body and feed it to sharks ? Or do you admire him/her/it ?

As per me, I hate my principal and discipline co-ordinator so much that I had love to smash their heads with a hammer! :D
Yeah just becoz they dont allow you to come with your guitar and tablaa in your school?

*img7.imageshack.us/img7/3985/whack.gif

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
In my case, the principal is OK but the (former) Vice Principal really made my head boil in cold fury! Grrr.... Right from the moment he arrived, he started to make my life hell. Good thing he got transferred though.

I always concentrated on imagining my anger, burning and melting him to a slimy slug. He never quite figured out what made me smile. :twisted:

@Psychosocial: Hammer? You watch to much WWE! :D

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
well i must say i was lucky.........
my school princi was very nice and humble to all the students.......:smile:
infact, she sometimes sue teachers in front of students.........!!!
But my VP was not so gud.........:-(

And now in my clg.........who cares hows the princi......:lol:;-) :))

amol48

Searching...
Are you kidding! I used to love my Principal and almost everyone else too (unless they had some personal problems). When she thrown out by the management to be replaced by someone else, we along with out parents protested and got her back :)

Aspire

Padawan

No I Dont.
He's quite good as a princi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom