Do you deserve a second chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
A lot of times when something goes wrong due to our stupidity, ignorance or certain unavoidable conditions; we always think we could have done much better or we could have fixed that if we were given a second chance.

Do you think you should have given a second chance to prove yourself?

Do you think everyone deserves a second chance?

Would you give someone a second chance to prove himself/herself to you?

Express your opinion...

awww

Banned
it depends according to the people some people deserve a second chance some dont
and we cant expect ourself or others to act correctly in these situations
when it comes to self most people cant getrid of their emotions and feel that they should given a second chance
even if some one thinks rationally and deserves a second chance mistakes happen
we all are ignorant in some level and commit mistakes it would be better if we try to cope with it be rational with to others as much as possible in our lifes.
hey are you in some kind of trouble?

OP
rhitwick

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
hey are you in some kind of trouble?
Lol.......
No...why??

The reason I'm asking, I've seen people saying if they were given a second chance they would have proved this time.
But they are not ready to give a second chance to someone for the same.

Eg:- Most common incident: People stop talking to relatives/neighbors/friends due to their in-appropriate deed. But they are not ready to give them a second chance, they are not ready to make up things.
BUT, in their life they also commit wrongs, and they repent if given a second chance they would have fixed it.

Its like you so desperately want something but u r not ready to give it back.

JaAcE

Right off the assembly line
its a tough one...people will always repent of not gettin a second chance...
i think its good that we dont get a second chance..coz it is this repentence that makes us improve next time...
had there been a second chance..no one wud take first chance seriously..they wud screw second chance and later ask for third chance...lol
imagine a thread named "Do you deserve a third chance???"

azzu

AJJU
yea evey one (alsmost everyone)
thinks they should deserve a second chance but they dont actually recognize it i mean something bad happnd u in the business or u done sumthing crazy god definetly gives u second chance but many are here dumb enuf to not to recognize it and yell or pray god to give them second chance and many are dumb the even on second chance they fail(Eg : ME )

Aspire

Padawan
A lot of times when something goes wrong due to our stupidity, ignorance or certain unavoidable conditions; we always think we could have done much better or we could have fixed that if we were given a second chance.

Do you think you should have given a second chance to prove yourself?

Do you think everyone deserves a second chance?

Would you give someone a second chance to prove himself/herself to you?

Express your opinion...

Everyone deserves second/third/fourth/fifth .......... Chance unless and until they prefer to suicide due to the failure.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I know a guy in the forum who didn't even deserve a second chance but got third/fourth/fifth.... and sooo on. But still hasn't mended his ways. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom