Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
That's right... even i thought about that...

*img31.imageshack.us/img31/1/skullcone2.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]This is a photo of a skull found in Peru, notice the elongated back of the skull. This is one of the many Deformed skulls photographed in the Museo Regional de Ica.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]This is clearly not a human skull...
Source - > [/FONT]
*www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/absolute_proof_aliens_exist.html
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT]
That image is really weired:eeksign::glass_babyeyes:

I am a complete noob in this topic.. I doubt if the skull is of humans. May be in the evolution process we lost hump ! I know i sound like dumb. Forget it... I don't know why i said this.

Dear aliens if you are out there.. bring the technology that will purify the air, that will convert the air into food, that will stop global warming, vehicles that can run even without solar power,that can run crysis @999FPS(cost should be 10$), 500GB/S INTERNET connection, that will keep the database errors of TDF at bay. I know that the last one is too much but please...

Last edited:

Quad Core

Broken In
i strongly believe tat aliens do exist.

univ is made up of lot of galaxies. n v dont hav adequate tech 2 establish a communcitation wit them.

And as quoted by Chirag builing a pyramid w/o powerful m/c(duh) no way..

they r out der !!!

Xmen360

Broken In
That's right... even i thought about that...

*img31.imageshack.us/img31/1/skullcone2.jpg

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]This is a photo of a skull found in Peru, notice the elongated back of the skull. This is one of the many Deformed skulls photographed in the Museo Regional de Ica.[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]This is clearly not a human skull...
Source - > [/FONT]
*www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/absolute_proof_aliens_exist.html
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT]
That image is really weired:eeksign::glass_babyeyes:

Just because these skulls are elongated it doesnt mean they are aliens.It might be some form of deformity due to gene mutations(may be due inbreeding) which just got carried along for few years or even centuries.

That being said the possibility of alien lifeform existing out there cannot be ruled out.

OP
Nithu

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
Hey guys.. what u think about Alien Abduction?...
is there any truth behind Alien Abduction? or its just a fake story?..

i saw the movie The Fourth Kind.. is the footage shown in that movie real?.. i felt some of the scene really creepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom