Do You Agree With Sc Decision ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seriuslyblack

Broken In
death, especially by hanging is not a punishment at all as it is usually swift....
according to me punishment is sumthng which has to b remembered all life so dat he does not commit d sin again....n punishment shudn't always mean causing physical pain....physical injuries do heal back.... but mental scars they will b there for a lifetime....
but o course hanging will definitely b a warning to other sinners....but think abt his family-his wife n children....what wrong have they done? n in most Indian families death of a husband means d end of his wife....she doesnt usually think of a second life
i also think punishment shud b oriented more towards making d person understand his mistakes n d damage it has caused to others....

gmanog

Journeyman
freebird said:
In my personal opinion not only corruption regional biased politicians do deserve some punishment.yes i am talking about Laaluji only.past railway budget he alloted more than 5000 karod rupees for Bihar! and Our Asst.MInister from Tamil Nadu Mr.Veloo too did a very gr9 thing-he too alloted big money for his state!-and a Railway Division for a small town near Bangalore City -Salem;dividing already profitably running palekkad division.
Why only corruption and bribery do SC notices?these sort of regional bias that these ministers do are something unacceptable.remember some states like Kerela dont even got a Naya Paise alloted with Railway Budget although Keralites take tickets while travelling.
Hey Selam is not a small town, its a city. Palakad only is a small town.
Palakkad divisions most part is in TN.
If the devision is made into two, how will it affect the profit?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
And what about the fallout from the so called 'cheap' nuke, and what about the economic sanctions we get in the name of holocaust and what abt the lost infrastructure.

A nuke is easier said than done.

As for observation, we have a 20 year long average trial procedure for accussed, and then we have press interfering with its own vested interests even if we do hand out such punishments the effect will be almost nullified.

What is required is speedy justice, not harsher punishments.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
OH.. where is my first post..?:confused: (server probelm??)

The real truth is the corrupted officals guide the politician to make things further worst.. so the punishment (whatever they decides) should be given before in public places..so that others can change their habits in future.
if they done, indian leads everything..

In another view, not only government officials, most of the us cheats others in various way. for example, a fruit seller cheat a person to sell the fruits for more money.. it is also means a corruption.. so corruptions have well mixed with India in all areas..
so the remedy for cleaning corruptions is not a simple work and it should decide after lot of in-depth discussions with administrative experts..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom