Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

S

shashank_digitreader

Do u think UFOs exist? i started thinking of it when i saw this video, its so real.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ywcyqvRmU

Last edited by a moderator:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Re: Do u think UFOs exist

DeSmOnD dAvId said:
Before seeing the video, ask yourself a few questions:
-Why do UFOs be seen only in other parts of the world and not in India?
-How can some intellingent being several lightyears away com to contact us?

i have a question to ask:
- How many Indians know WHAT IS AN UFO? ask - not yourself, your neighbour.

kirtan

Journeyman

nope.if they exsisted they mujhe to koi mil jata.i would have been the next KRRISH.no jaadu waadu dude.

OP
S

shashank_digitreader

but the movie was so real

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl

Yes i believe they exist. May be Their technology is advanced(a lot) than ours:D

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto

Sure they do exist ... Ravan used to ride one .... they called it the Pushpak then ....

Well when we something unexplainable in india we call it Ghost ... when they see it in US they call it Alien ... simple ... :D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS

YUP they exist......but if anyone wants proof then sorry.....as no one can give proof if GOD exists....

escape7

What? Where? How?

Well, i do believe in UFO's. Wether they exist or not, I can't say.

Third Eye

gooby pls

shashank_digitreader said:
Do u think UFOs exist? i started thinking of it when i saw this video, its so real.
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4ywcyqvRmU

Fake !

Kiran.dks

Technomancer

Existance of UFO's depends upon the existance of the one who created UFO.

There are millions of stars in the Universe. That means there are so that many solar systems in the Universe. And each solar system has got 'n' number of Planets. So you have millions of Planets in our Universe.

Now among those million planets, question arises as to how many are earth like planets. It's not that hard to calculate. Simple proability reveals, out of those million Planets, let's assume that there are 30,000 earth like planets. Earth like planets means which can support life.

Now out of those 30,000 earth like planets,there is always a chance of alteast 6000 planets supporting Life.

That doesn't end there..

Not every Planet of those 6000 will support Intelligent life. Some may be just be simple life forms like Unicellular organisms.

So out of those 6000 planets, there is always a probability of around 3000 planets supporting Intelligent life! Level of Intelligence life may vary abruptly.
Some may be 'Human-like' and some like those shown in our movies!

There is always a proability that any of these Super-intelligent life forms may technology which we just can't imagine!

Humans totally depend on propulsion technology for achieving motion in air. Aliens may have found out a method of creating it own gravitational force along its flying object!! Nothng is impossible. Humans may also do it one day.
Who believed a thing like 'Aircraft' will exist on earth? No one imagined earlier! But now it's the fact.

One can't ignore the mere existence of UFO's. Now it's a matter of time when they visit earth.. or... HOLD ON........................
ARE THEY ALREADY HERE?!? :twisted:

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls

There are 20 Billions galaxies and each galaxy has 20 Billions of stars.

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU

i do believe they exist i have heard and seen (in tv :D )about it ill post about it in few min

Kiran.dks

Technomancer

azzu said:
i do believe they exist i have heard and seen (in tv :D )about it ill post about it in few min

In US, many people say that they have seen aliens and keep on complaining they are 'abducted'! I wonder what aliens do after abducting? :confused:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death

tech_mastermind said:
There are 20 Billions galaxies and each galaxies have 20 Billions of stars.
A little correction: There are 'billions' of galaxies within a range of 14 billions light-years from us, and there are 'trillions' of stars in any given galaxy.

The Universe is so vast, even the speed of light means nothing.

cyberscriber

-- .- -. ..

I agree with kiran.rkk . I too believe that there are lots more intelligent creatures in the universe. But Its impossible to travel this far. Even our nearest star is about 400 light years away. So it would take 400 years even if you travel at the speed of light (which is impossible) to reach earth.

And regarding these UFOs, those are jus advanced aircrafts tested by US military. They keep em secret. Alien thingy is jus to cover up those.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

DeSmOnD dAvId said:
Why do UFOs be seen only in other parts of the world and not in India?
Perhaps this might interest you: Click

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle

kiran.rkk said:
In US, many people say that they have seen aliens and keep on complaining they are 'abducted'! I wonder what aliens do after abducting? :confused:
aliens hushy mushy with them.

outlaw

De@d

i believe in ufo's

if humans were able to build space crafts then why cant aliens buit one ......

cyberscriber

-- .- -. ..

I think you have little knowledge about the universe. There are better technologies SEVERAL LIGHT YEARS away.
Earthlings can go to jupiter or at most pluto. Its our solar system man, there is no life form other than in earth for our solar system.

Earthlings going to jupiter and becoming UFO's to whom? the rocks??

You should travel a minimum 400 light years ( hope you know what a light year is ) to find a life form. Same for aliens to reach us.

Distance matters buddy.

OP
S

shashank_digitreader

yaaaak!!
check this out, so scary!
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLmhGb4ZdZo

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqI6jJ8H2qc

Top Bottom