Do UFOs/Aliens exist, is Time Travel possible and more...

setanjan123

In the zone
Lol when I didn't have a smartphone I was pretty obsessed about owning one. So I frequently dreamt that I had somehow gotten hold of a smartphone. The funny thing was trying to hold on to the smartphone as I realized it was dream. I somehow thought I could pull the phone with me from the dream to reality. And when I woke up a crushing disappointment hit me when I realized that I don't own that smartphone after all. Lol :p

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Did anyone seen UFO, alien in Mumbai or near it???

i don't think that you would get an answer in the affirmative to that question here. there have been some sightings of usual nature in and around the city (abnormal lights in the skies, first kind contacts, and possibly some fourth kinds, though few-to-rare, and probably not in the recent times), about which could be found on sites of groups monitoring the sightings & their reports. i have witnessed an anomaly in the sky once in Nagpur (late evening), many years back, and IIRC, atleast one of the newspapers of the city had reported it. however, i at times do gaze at the sky intently looking to find an aberration, but have found only aeroplanes, much to my chagrin! only if people spent more of their leisure time looking above at the sky than down on their phone-screens, may be we would've more reports flowing in, possibly making their way more into the mainstream news-reporting too (they have at times been reported).

OP
A

amit.tiger12

i don't think that you would get an answer in the affirmative to that question here. there have been some sightings of usual nature in and around the city (abnormal lights in the skies, first kind contacts, and possibly some fourth kinds, though few-to-rare, and probably not in the recent times), about which could be found on sites of groups monitoring the sightings & their reports. i have witnessed an anomaly in the sky once in Nagpur (late evening), many years back, and IIRC, atleast one of the newspapers of the city had reported it. however, i at times do gaze at the sky intently looking to find an aberration, but have found only aeroplanes, much to my chagrin! only if people spent more of their leisure time looking above at the sky than down on their phone-screens, may be we would've more reports flowing in, possibly making their way more into the mainstream news-reporting too (they have at times been reported).

Do you know any legit site/blog/group which monitors these sightings, because one of the article was on this type (who monitors this sightings) I read in Mumbai Mirror. Do you know any similar site/blog..??

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Do you know any legit site/blog/group which monitors these sightings, because one of the article was on this type (who monitors this sightings) I read in Mumbai Mirror. Do you know any similar site/blog..??

sorry, don't know about any India-based group monitoring and keeping/maintaining a record of sightings & reports here, except IPS (Indian Paranormal Society)/GRIP, which i don't know how much time and efforts do they dedicate towards this, but int'l groups like MUFON, UFOInfo, UFO-hunters, ufocasebook, etc. and individuals like Albert Rosales, George Filer and a few more catalogue, keep and maintain records & journals of sightings & reports for public access, and some have case-reports from atleast the latter half of the 1800s.

could you please share any link to that Mumbai Mirror article you read, or a picture/clipping of that article, or time/date around which it was published or even reproduce whatever you can from memory on what it was about?

OP
A

amit.tiger12

could you please share any link to that Mumbai Mirror article you read, or a picture/clipping of that article, or time/date around which it was published or even reproduce whatever you can from memory on what it was about?

I will search whole mumbai mirror site and post here.. wait... it's last year.. from July to today.. I will find it..
they mentioned several names, besides their studies job they do support these group.. they get certificate from that... one boy doing engineering and he got the certificate he reported more than 10 (may be 100 can't remember now) reports from india, he went there and look for that sightings... something like that mentioned..
I actually cropped image from E-paper on mobile.. but forgot to upload it to my dropbox paper cuttings...
I will again search it...
Anyone from mumbai has read this, please check for me...

Hey got the link...
If you can search for Epaper please add this... epaper provides good reading like real news paper..

UFO hunters - Mumbai Mirror

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I will search whole mumbai mirror site and post here.. wait... it's last year.. from July to today.. I will find it..
they mentioned several names, besides their studies job they do support these group.. they get certificate from that... one boy doing engineering and he got the certificate he reported more than 10 (may be 100 can't remember now) reports from india, he went there and look for that sightings... something like that mentioned..
I actually cropped image from E-paper on mobile.. but forgot to upload it to my dropbox paper cuttings...
I will again search it...
Anyone from mumbai has read this, please check for me...

Hey got the link...
If you can search for Epaper please add this... epaper provides good reading like real news paper..

UFO hunters - Mumbai Mirror

thanks for the link! so they are affiliated to MUFON.

OP
A

amit.tiger12

sorry, can't view it. the attachment is showing as broken. but nevermind. we now have link to the webpage of the article. thanks for putting efforts!

wc always.. i think digit's upload section does not work..

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
[1412.6230] Using the Inclinations of Kepler Systems to Prioritize New Titius-Bode-Based Exoplanet Predictions
We analyze a sample of multiple-exoplanet systems which contain at least 3 transiting planets detected by the Kepler mission ("Kepler multiples"). We use a generalized Titius-Bode relation to predict the periods of 228 additional planets in 151 of these Kepler multiples. These Titius-Bode-based predictions suggest that there are, on average, ~2 planets in the habitable zone of each star.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
good to know this. we'll get to know more over the years, with some changes in what we know today, and some new things, but perhaps not with surety anytime soon.

OTOH, i don't understand why agencies are spending so much money and time on exploring possibilities of life on other planets, ie, if the focus is on finding answers to the UFO-phenomenon. now NASA is planning for a mission to Europa to find possibility of life (as, according to them, Europa's oceans are twice as deep as Earth's oceans, and they may hold clue/vital signs of life). in the context of UFO-sightings and entity-contacts, there seems to be a high possibility & probability that what we've been encountering is not an extra-terrestrial phenomenon (howmuchever the 'messengers' & contactees may seem to cry), but rather arising from our very own home, or even ultra-terrestrial in nature. the entities have been very deceptive about revealing their origins, witnessed doing crazy things, and such tactics are understandable if one wants to keep a subject perennially confused, and keep the scientific community at bay from attempting to exert serious effort in studying the phenomena and just keep rebuffing the topic, which they are anyway famous for doing to issues that don't conform to the contemporary dimensions of their 'box'.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i know some of you may haven't had the exposure to the more not-that-forthcoming details of the subject of UFOs and the 'alien' presence, apart from what the science-fiction halo lends to it and the orthodox/dogma-based stuff. what i wrote earlier will hence feel beyond conventional and crazy. i knew beforehand and anticipated a few raised eyebrows in response. the gist of what i wrote above earlier was more-or-less that what many people have been thinking (or actually, could well be led to think) that we have an ET presence could very well be a UT or a domestic presence, as these 'aliens' have been deceiving humans about their origins since atleast late 1890s (more formal reporting done in that period as against the earlier decades), and acting as if to manufacture/cultivate a collective thought-process & pattern in humans gradually, and surreptitiously proceed on with their agenda (first befriend them, then take them in your trust, and gradually confuse & use them), from behind a thin and tattered veil (ie, they are & have been actively trying to remain unidentifiable), ensuring that they are not taken seriously by the mainstream human academicians & scientists, whereas in the meanwhile, the humans keep looking forward to welcome their 'space brothers'. in that light, if our space-expeditions have one of their main aims to look for the origins of these entities in the outer space, it may be futile.

though nevermind. carry on. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom