Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EinSTeiN

Broken In
I agree that dvd is the latest technology around, But i know that most people reading digit cannot upgrade to DVD roms to browse the dvds digit is providing now. What is your opinion, Which is better Dvds, or Cds?

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I think DvD's are a better choice beacuse they can store a vast amount of data and now tey cost as low as 1600/-..

I would like to have DVD's with digit...

OP
EinSTeiN

EinSTeiN

Broken In
i prefer Cds to dvds. And the dvd they supplied this month contained technology encyclopedia, sp2 etc which can be easily included in the cd.

OP
EinSTeiN

EinSTeiN

Broken In
also see this post for more information
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5240&highlight=dvd+digit

BONZI

Journeyman
I would love to have DVD. Because my drive has now become lazy without having any dvd for one year ;). I want to make him do a bit of work. BTW he reads cd too so no problem ;)

sohummisra

Broken In
I would love to have DVD. Because my drive has now become lazy without having any dvd for one year . I want to make him do a bit of work. BTW he reads cd too so no problem

Same wiht mine. except he doesn't play CD's anymore!! he only plays DVDs and closed CD-Rs (that i recorded meself) but anything else he cannot read.

JAK

What the Heck !
DVD's will be fine with me.... :wink:

I have a DVD Drv for the last 2 yrs and I have used only 2 DVD's on it... KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GAM & that Aug03 Digit DVD ...lol... :wink
:

BTW isn't there a similar thread goin on... :wink:

EDIT: Oh... this months DVD too

T

TeChSaviE

DvD's Are New But Cd'S Are Still in Guys

I would opt for cd for sure cos guys like me who have a bought a comp with great difficulty aftre convicing my parents that how necessary it is (i bought my cmp 2 years bak when dvd was costly) and now again telling them to buy me a dvd player will be real difficult guys. So hope the Digit ppl are bak on to Cd's and DvD's once in 3 or 4 months is ok................

C'mon Guys Dont be selfish think about other guys too ........................

Moin

Broken In
DVDs for sure, guys. U know that the DVDs helped me a lot to burn those awesome Linux Distros and the much avaited WinXP SP2. I never even wondered to download that huge file over my snale pace net connection. And guys do you all know that it also includes the whole Developer 2.0 magazine in the PDF format, Voila! a set of two top notch magazines at the price of one!. Hats off to Digit. But until they bundle them in the plastic case as they did it this month...
And, CDs are a passe.....

bhalchandra

Broken In
Yes DVD's r nice choice but very few of them owned so after 6 months it nust be common in desktop so go for DVD's
It is benefitial

rakee

Journeyman
I like DVD's with Digit but not the same datas to be repeated.This first dvd had a lot of datas that i got already in digit cds.Please digit stop that and add a lot of new ones.Like the pdf format of the accompanying mag,cd dvd search,tech reviews,software tutorials..and more..all new

the_fragger

Broken In
DVD rulez

well.... DVD's over CD's anyday.. for one..the data storage capacity is huge which implies much more content :lol: secondly that's the way technology moves... it was floppy disk drives first..then came the cd's and now's the age of DVD's and with a DVD reader costing around 1600-1700 bucks (check the latest issue of digit for that) i think CD's r passe'... well u can always use them to play CDs too 8)

pankyprk

Broken In
DVD's...........
though i dont have the DVD drive curruntly, its the call of the time ........

i'll buy soon, cause digit will keep me reminding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeChiE

Right off the assembly line
DvD's For Sure But Now i opt For A Cd

Yah I know all the guys like DvD's cos they carry more warez than Cd's, but guys we have to think about others too like people who dont have a DvD rom or who cannot afford to a buy a DvD Rom now so atleast until it is sure that every subscriber has a DvD rom, i think the people at digit should think of something about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom