Do i need Anti-glare screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonball

Broken In
1) In what way does it help? (i use comp a lot)

2) My monitor is somewhat Curved(14inch). So will the antiglare screen fit on my monitor?

3) I have set refresh rate at 85Hz. Do i still need the anti-glare screen?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm.. it all depends wether u need the screen or not. It does not affect your eyes much (IMHO).

Also when u see movies and videos the screen wont be proper if u use a anti-glare screen.

dragonball said:
2) My monitor is somewhat Curved(14inch). So will the antiglare screen fit on my monitor?
Hmm.. that wont matter, it's not a issue. The screen will be attached to the "holes" in ur monitor.

And i dont think sitting in front of computer may spoil ur eyes :D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Company? No dude, buy a one which looks good and is resonably priced. More or less these are all the same.

q3_abhi

Youngling
I think an Anti-glare screen is a must for all. U can feel the difference when u use it. The eyes really feel comfortable.

Charley

Just Do It
drgrudge said:
Hmm.. it all depends wether u need the screen or not. It does not affect your eyes much (IMHO).

Also when u see movies and videos the screen wont be proper if u use a anti-glare screen.

It does make a difference.

I had to get 1 of late due to eye redness, headache & sitting long hours in front of the comp.

Lol, BTW it is the same when u watch anything on the monitor with the screen or not[movies or just abt anything]

expertno.1

Technomancer
well i have the antiglare screen

BTW when it was not my bro got spectacles

and when it is ..i dont have spectacles now also

u must use it @achako

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom